#AMPS365 September Winner: Callie Nicholson
The winning photo from our Travel Therapy Happens 365 photo contest comes from Callie Nicholson! Callie is an amazing PTA that’s always taking full advantage of her travel therapy life. You can often find Callie rocking out at a concert, checking out antique cars, or just seeing the local sights. The winning photo followed our Back to School theme; a throwback pic from when she was in PTA school.
Travel Therapy Happens 365 is a Advanced’s photo contest showcasing all the fun our travel therapists have on assignment. Each month, we’ll post 5 prompts based on a theme. You can post as many photos as you want following the prompts! We’ll share our favorites on the website and at the end of the month we’ll choose a winner.
How you can participate
This month’s theme is Sweater Weather! Simply share a photo following one of our prompts below and tag @gowithadvanced (on Twitter and Instagram) along with the hashtag #AMPS365.
- Fall foliage – Post a photo of the changing leaves around you. Or if you’re somewhere warmer, palm trees will do.
- All the pumpkin – How do you incorporate pumpkin in your life? Visiting a pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, or in a tasty PSL?
- Breath in the crisp air – Take advantage of the cooler weather and hit the outdoors! Take a pic at your favorite nature spot.
- Sweater Selfie – Take a selfie in your favorite Autumn clothes.
- Boo to you! – How are you celebrating Halloween? Share a pic of your costume or spooky decorations!
Want to see more photos? You can check them out here!