SHARE THIS JOB
Discipline: Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
Setting : School
Position Type: Travel
Date Posted: 09-12-2019
Job ID: 87721412
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Advanced is seeking a talented Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to help improve the lives of children in a school setting near Hagerstown, MD. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a team of Clinicians supporting you.
Primary duties of the SLPA will include assisting Speech-Language Pathologists in the treatment of speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders and executing speech and language programs. The SLPA will also oversee the use of student’s alternative communication devices.
Other Duties Include
- Assisting in facilitating communication between SLPs, site staff, parents (as requested) regarding student performance, progress and goals.
- Collecting data on student achievement in the speech/language areas for the purpose of documenting growth, progress towards IEP goals and reporting.
- Provide direct instruction designed by the SLP for the purpose of implementing goals for the remediation of speech and language deficits.
- Prepare various teaching materials such as charts, pictures, word lists, and other related items.
- Collaborate with members of IEP Team, Special Education team and School site teams.
Advanced found me the perfect travel job in an outpatient setting. It was such a great match that I ended up staying on as a full time employee. If I decide to ever travel again, I will not hesitate to call Advanced.
After traveling with several different travel companies I found Advanced. I have now completed 3 great assignments and will never leave this company. Finally a company that actually delivers on what they say.
We Just moved into my apartment provided by Advanced and we are loving it! My wife and I are both therapists and the apartment is amazing, it has its own movie theater, fitness center and many other amenities.
I was referred to Advanced by another traveler in my building that worked for them. She kept telling me that they really do customize packages and pay top rates so I called them and that is exactly what they did.
Advanced is a wonderful company that provides diverse travel assignments and generous financial packages for it’s employees. They have knowledgeable staff who are skilled at providing opportunities that fit the unique needs of their employees.
My recruiter always wishes me ‘Happy Friday’ and always makes sure that I don’t feel alone during my assignment. I will continue to refer other therapist to Advanced.
- Day 1 Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Professional General Liability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Company Match
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Generous Housing Stipend
- Meals & Incidentals Stipend
- Licensure Fees Reimbursement
- 24/7 Support and Guidance from Industry Experts
- Free and Unlimited CEUs on our robust online platform
About Advanced Travel Therapy
Advanced Travel Therapy is a nationwide staffing company for therapists. As one of the largest employment agencies in the United States, our nationwide network of high-quality and high-paying travel therapy jobs include thousands of great positions at some of the best facilities in the country. Our goal is to place you in specialties and locations of your choice. We recognize what you have to offer and our goal is to make your experience enjoyable and successful.
Your Career Consultant will work closely with you to match you with facilities that meet your monetary, geographical, and clinical goals. Our competitive compensation and benefits package guarantees that your experience will be financially as well as personally rewarding. Apply today to discover the Advanced difference!
Apply for this Job
Please contact me regarding Job ID: 87721412