Scholarship for OT, PT, and SLP Students
Win a $5,000 scholarship!
Apply by 11/30 for your chance to receive a $5,000 scholarship
from Advanced Travel Therapy.
Current Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology graduate students are eligible to apply for our Advanced Travel Therapy Scholarship. We’ve been connecting therapists with jobs across the United States for over 20 years. As a part of our commitment to attract the best and brightest to these professions, we will be offering a $5,000 scholarship twice a year.
We recognize the vital role that PTs, OTs, and SLPs play in making our communities happier and healthier. We also understand the financial burden that comes with pursuing advanced degrees in these industries, so we wanted to help students lessen their financial responsibility.
To apply, simply fill out the questions below and upload your resume. There are absolutely no strings attached! Our team will select one winner who will be notified by 12/14/18. The winner will be mailed a personal check after their educational transcripts have been verified.
Proof of enrollment into an accredited graduate program. Applicant must be pursuing a graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology (Master’s), Occupational Therapy (MOT or OTD,) or Physical Therapy (DPT).
Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and leadership qualities. If chosen, proof of enrollment and GPA must be submitted via transcript.
Ex. Up to 500 words: Why did you choose to pursue a career in speech/physical/occupational therapy?
The award is a $5,000 scholarship. The award recipient to be notified on or before 12/14/18. We may also make a public announcement on Advanced’s website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
All documents and proof of eligibility of scholarship applicants must be submitted no later than 11/30/18
Application materials are used only to determine eligibility of scholarship applicants and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- All applicants must be US citizens to be considered for an award.
- All contact information must be accurate so we may get in touch with you. Advanced is not responsible for mistakes or errors in contact details. If you cannot be contacted within 3 days of your selection, you will be disqualified.
- Any applications found to contain false or misleading information will be immediately disqualified.
- All essays must be the original work of the applicant, any essays found to contain plagiarized material, either full or in part, will be immediately disqualified.
- Scholarship recipients are determined at the sole discretion of Advanced staff.
- Recipients must be enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Scholarship award will be paid directly to the recipient.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to submit a current photo and sign a release granting Advanced the right to use this information on its websites. By applying for the scholarship, the applicant expressly agrees to allow Advanced to his/her name, photo, an approved biography, and any question responses from their application materials on its websites in the event he/she is selected.
- Advanced retains the right to change award eligibility requirements at any time.
- Advanced promises to maintain the privacy of all scholarship applicants; their information will not be sold or distributed.
- Advanced does not discriminate based on race, creed, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All applicants will be judged according to the merit of their submitted materials.