California Occupational Therapist Jobs
Occupational Therapist Job in Lakeport, CASetting: SNF Location: Lakeport, CA
Advanced currently has a thirteen week assignment available for an occupational therapist in the Lakeport, CA area. This OT job will have the ideal candidate working in a prestigious rehabilitation...
Occupational Therapist Job in San Francisco, CASetting: Acute Location: San Francisco, CA
Advanced currently has openings as an occupational therapist job in the pleasant San Francisco, CA area. Working in one of our prestigious rehabilitation facilities, the ideal candidate will...
Occupational Therapist Job in Chowchilla, CASetting: SNF Location: Chowchilla, CA
Advanced currently has openings as an occupational therapist job in the pleasant Chowchilla, CA area. Working in one of our prestigious rehabilitation facilities, the ideal candidate will...
Occupational Therapist Job in Roseville, CASetting: Acute Location: Roseville, CA
We currently have openings for an occupational therapist in one of our esteemed facilities located in the Roseville, CA area. Experience working in a rehab facility or hospital setting is...
Occupational Therapist Job in San Mateo, CASetting: Home Health Location: San Mateo, CA
Recruitment for an occupational therapy job is currently underway with Advanced. This is a terrific opportunity for the traveling occupational therapist looking to explore opportunities in...
TAKE YOUR OT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Travel Occupational Therapy Jobs California
Make a difference. Apply with us and see how easy it is to begin your journey as a travel therapist!
Occupational Therapy Jobs in California
Advanced Travel Therapy, formerly Advanced Medical, is proud to play a part in the development and independence of individuals requiring occupational therapy. As one of the best travel therapy companies in the nation we place occupational therapists in positions all over the country but there is an exceptionally high demand for travel OT’s throughout California.
Why Occupational Therapy?
Being an OT is rewarding. You get to participate in the development of special needs children and elderly individuals who are trying to regain their independence. Most of the Travel Occupational Therapy jobs in California are either for Skilled Nursing Facilities or in School settings. As a Travel OT in California you may assist teachers with classroom tasks and assist students as they participate in activities he or she might otherwise struggle to complete. Advanced Medical is seeking enthusiastic occupational therapists to travel and work in California at Skilled Nursing Facilities and Schools as well as other, more clinical settings.
The Benefits of Working With Advanced
- In addition to offering a variety of locations, we also offer an unmatched industry leading benefits package for OT's who take on Travel Occupational Therapist Jobs in California:
- Tuition Rewards
- Mentorship Programs
- Free Continued Education Courses
- 401(K) with Company Matching
- Travel Expense Allowance
- State Licensure Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Exceptional Customer Service & Support (24 hours a day)
Average Base Salary for Occupational Therapists in California
Average Annual Base Salary
Average Hourly Rate
Number of Occupational Therapists in California
Salary Range for Occupational Therapists in California
Entry Level Salary
Senior Level Salary
Data from 2016 Bureau of Labor Statistics
California is a huge state. Realistically it could probably be several states (which has actually been officially proposed) in the past). Not only is it the most populous state with the largest gross domestic product but it’s also the third largest state in the country in square miles. Which means there is a ton of variety in climate, culture, and community. When it comes to climate there’s everything from the foggy forests of northern California, warm sunny coast, arid deserts and snow-capped mountains of Mt Shasta and the Sierra Nevada range. In terms of culture, you’ve got it all. California is not short of historical landmarks, national parks, natural wonders and everything from tiny towns to world cities like Los Angeles.
What is the cost of living for Occupational Therapists in California?
Cost of living in different cities.
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA +22% ⇧San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA +22% ⇧
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, CA +21.4% ⇧Santa Cruz-Watsonville, CA +21.4% ⇧
- San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA +21.3% ⇧San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA +21.3% ⇧
- San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, CA +19% ⇧San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, CA +19% ⇧
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA +18.2% ⇧Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA +18.2% ⇧
- Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CA +18.2% ⇧Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CA +18.2% ⇧
- Vallejo-Fairfield, CA +16.3% ⇧Vallejo-Fairfield, CA +16.3% ⇧
- Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA +14.6% ⇧Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA +14.6% ⇧
- Salinas, CA +7.1% ⇧Salinas, CA +7.1% ⇧
- San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles, CA +6.9% ⇧San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles, CA +6.9% ⇧
- Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA +6.3% ⇧Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA +6.3% ⇧
- Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA +2.4% ⇧Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA +2.4% ⇧
- Stockton, CA +0.6% ⇧Stockton, CA +0.6% ⇧
- Chico, CA +0.2% ⇧Chico, CA +0.2% ⇧
- Modesto, CA -0.9% ⇩Modesto, CA -0.9% ⇩
- Redding, CA -1.4% ⇩Redding, CA -1.4% ⇩
- Fresno, CA -2.4% ⇩Fresno, CA -2.4% ⇩
- Bakersfield-Delano, CA -2.7% ⇩Bakersfield-Delano, CA -2.7% ⇩
What are these numbers? The Regional Price Parity the cost of goods and services in a region in comparison to the national average, which is set at 100. For example New York's RPP is 122.2, meaning that goods there cost 22.2% more than the national average.
Data from 2015 Bureau of Labor Statistics
California New Grad Occupational Therapist Jobs
For occupational therapists who are just entering the workforce, Advanced Travel Therapy's New Grad program offers great, high paying California New Grad OT jobs with benefits and mentorship specifically tailored for newly graduated occupational therapists. Additionally, Advanced Travel Therapy has an excellent team of mentors to assist newly graduated OTs navigate the transition from classroom to workforce. At Advanced, we're proud to be able to offer outstanding California new grad occupational therapist jobs that will allow for the sort of guidance and on-the-job experience that will lay a foundation for your future success.
100% Paid Medical Coverage
401k with Company Matching
Customized Travel Packages
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Large Support Staff
State Licensure Reimbursement
Significant Referral Bonus
Exceptional Customer Service (24 hours/day)
Corporate Furnished Housing or Generous Lodging Per Diem
Travel Expense Allowance
Meals and Incidentals Stipend
Professional & General Liability Coverage
Why Advanced Medical
Joining the Advanced Medical team gives you the attention you deserve. We work closely with each candidate to find the right fit clinically, culturally and financially. We also offer:
- Five-star customer service
- Clinical & licensure support
- and much, much more!
Joint Commission Certified
Advanced found me the perfect travel job in an outpatient setting. It was such a great match that I ended up staying on as a full time employee. If I decide to ever travel again, I will not hesitate to call Advanced.Mary T.
After traveling with several different travel companies I found Advanced. I have now completed 3 great assignments and will never leave this company. Finally a company that actually delivers on what they say.Linda W.
We Just moved into my apartment provided by Advanced and we are loving it! My wife and I are both therapists and the apartment is amazing, it has its own movie theater, fitness center and many other amenities.Michael F.
I was referred to Advanced by another traveler in my building that worked for them. She kept telling me that they really do customize packages and pay top rates so I called them and that is exactly what they did.Nancy P.