Find Great California School SLP Jobs With Advanced Travel Therapy Today! California School SLP Jobs
Find The Best School-Based SLP Jobs In California With Advanced Travel Therapy.
Travel SLPs (Speech Language Pathologists) on assignment with Advanced at California Schools will typically work with students individually or in small groups. This role involves the assessment and treatment of various language disorders and related conditions. By working in a school setting, the travel Speech Language Pathologist will have the opportunity to craft individual treatments for students with a wide range of communication and speech disorders. These can be anything from articulation difficulties, elocution, speech impediments to difficulty working around accents, articulation and enunciation. Students experiencing these issues are particularly susceptible to problems because they are attempting to develop new skills and knowledge which requires clear communication. Typically, these SLPs roles are elementary school assignments, however there is the possibility to be placed in middle or high schools. In these roles, you will be using your training and experience to assist young patients in getting the most out of their educational experience. By working with Advanced to find your next travel SLP job in California Schools, you will gain instant access to our suite of outstanding, industry leading benefits. These include:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Industry High Pay
- Mentorship Programs
- Free Continued Education Courses
- 401(K) with Company Matching
- Travel Expense Allowance
- State Licensure Reimbursement
- Tuition Rewards
- Exceptional Customer Service & Support (24 hours a day)
Average Base Salary for Speech-Language Pathologists in California
Average Annual Base Salary
Average Hourly Rate
Number of Speech-Language Pathologists in California
Salary Range for Speech-Language Pathologists in California
Entry Level Salary
Senior Level Salary
Data from 2016 Bureau of Labor Statistics
What is the cost of living for Speech-Language Pathologists in California?
Cost of living in different cities.
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA +22% ⇧San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA +22% ⇧
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, CA +21.4% ⇧Santa Cruz-Watsonville, CA +21.4% ⇧
- San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA +21.3% ⇧San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA +21.3% ⇧
- San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, CA +19% ⇧San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, CA +19% ⇧
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA +18.2% ⇧Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA +18.2% ⇧
- Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CA +18.2% ⇧Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CA +18.2% ⇧
- Vallejo-Fairfield, CA +16.3% ⇧Vallejo-Fairfield, CA +16.3% ⇧
- Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA +14.6% ⇧Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA +14.6% ⇧
- Salinas, CA +7.1% ⇧Salinas, CA +7.1% ⇧
- San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles, CA +6.9% ⇧San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles, CA +6.9% ⇧
- Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA +6.3% ⇧Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA +6.3% ⇧
- Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA +2.4% ⇧Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA +2.4% ⇧
- Stockton, CA +0.6% ⇧Stockton, CA +0.6% ⇧
- Modesto, CA -0.9% ⇩Modesto, CA -0.9% ⇩
- Redding, CA -1.4% ⇩Redding, CA -1.4% ⇩
- Fresno, CA -2.4% ⇩Fresno, CA -2.4% ⇩
- Bakersfield-Delano, CA -2.7% ⇩Bakersfield-Delano, CA -2.7% ⇩
- Madera-Chowchilla, CA -3.6% ⇩Madera-Chowchilla, CA -3.6% ⇩
- Merced, CA -4.2% ⇩Merced, CA -4.2% ⇩
- Visalia-Porterville, CA -4.4% ⇩Visalia-Porterville, CA -4.4% ⇩
What are these numbers? The Regional Price Parity the cost of goods and services in a region in comparison to the national average, which is set at 100. For example New York's RPP is 122.2, meaning that goods there cost 22.2% more than the national average.
Data from 2015 Bureau of Labor Statistics
100% Paid Medical Coverage
401k with Company Matching
Customized Travel Packages
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Large Support Staff
State Licensure Reimbursement
Significant Referral Bonus
Exceptional Customer Service (24 hours/day)
Corporate Furnished Housing or Generous Lodging Per Diem
Travel Expense Allowance
Meals and Incidentals Stipend
Professional & General Liability Coverage
Why AdvancedJoining the Advanced team gives you the attention you deserve. We work closely with each candidate to find the right fit clinically, culturally and financially. We also offer:
- Five-star customer service
- Clinical & licensure support
- and much, much more!
Advanced found me the perfect travel job in an outpatient setting. It was such a great match that I ended up staying on as a full time employee. If I decide to ever travel again, I will not hesitate to call Advanced.Mary T.
After traveling with several different travel companies I found Advanced. I have now completed 3 great assignments and will never leave this company. Finally a company that actually delivers on what they say.Linda W.
We Just moved into my apartment provided by Advanced and we are loving it! My wife and I are both therapists and the apartment is amazing, it has its own movie theater, fitness center and many other amenities.Michael F.
I was referred to Advanced by another traveler in my building that worked for them. She kept telling me that they really do customize packages and pay top rates so I called them and that is exactly what they did.Nancy P.