Find Great OT Jobs With Advanced Travel Therapy Today! North Carolina OT Jobs
Find High Paying Occupational Therapist Jobs In North Carolina With Advanced Travel Therapy.
Advanced Travel Therapy has current openings for occupational therapists at leading medical facilities throughout North Carolina. These high-paying OT jobs are perfect opportunities for therapists who are looking for a level of adventure and travel without having to sacrifice the stability of a great job.
These Occupational Therapy jobs are typically located in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities (SNF), clinic settings, acute care facilities or home health settings. Regardless of where your travel OT job takes you, rest assured that Advanced Travel Therapy works with only the best healthcare facilities in North Carolina.
North Carolina is one of the most underrated travel destinations in America. Located between the majestic Appalachian Mountains and the coastal plains and beaches of eastern North Carolina, the state’s natural topography provides for beautiful vistas throughout the territory.
Travel OTs working with Advanced Travel Therapy in North Carolina will have plenty of weekend adventure opportunities to keep them busy throughout their assignment. Rent a convertible and cruise down the gorgeous Blue Ridge Parkway, or explore the elegant Biltmore Estate and America’s largest private home.
In addition to these specific attractions, there's something to be said for exploring a new area and creating your own adventures. North Carolina is the ideal location for this. The moderate climate and ample wilderness areas offer tons of opportunities for hiking, camping, birding & overall exploration. Make memories that last a lifetime while helping your patients lead more fulfilling lives.
When you accept your occupational therapist job in North Carolina with Advanced Travel Therapy, you'll gain instant access to our comprehensive pay and benefits package. Some of the outstanding benefits you'll receive include the following:
- Industry High Pay
- Tuition Rewards
- Mentorship Programs
- Free Continued Education Courses
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Travel Expense Allowance
- State Licensure Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Exceptional Customer Service & Support (24 hours a day)
In addition to an excellent compensation package, travel therapists on assignment with Advanced Travel Therapy will have the opportunity to learn from new colleagues and interact with a diverse population of patients and families. This valuable experience will serve you well throughout your career in healthcare.
Occupational Therapists working travel jobs in North Carolina with Advanced Travel Therapy are usually assigned to hospitals or one of the four types of medical facilities listed below.
- Acute Care Facilities provide care for patients with serious, yet short-term, medical conditions that require round-the-clock supervision and care during recovery.
- Clinic Settings are health care facilities where patients experiencing non life-threatening acute and chronic medical conditions which require ongoing treatment are treated. These are typically outpatient facilities associated with generalized medical care.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities provide care for patients who require 24-hour-a-day, supervised care for a wide range of medical conditions. SNFs are similar to nursing homes, however they are more tightly regulated by the federal government and have specialized staff.
- Home Health refers to the treatment of a patient in his/her own home. This is often less stressful for the patient and their family. Additionally, modern medical technology allows for procedures once only available in hospitals to be performed in a patient’s private residence.
100% Paid Medical Coverage
401k with Company Matching
Customized Travel Packages
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Large Support Staff
State Licensure Reimbursement
Significant Referral Bonus
Exceptional Customer Service (24 hours/day)
Corporate Furnished Housing or Generous Lodging Per Diem
Travel Expense Allowance
Meals and Incidentals Stipend
Professional & General Liability Coverage
Why Advanced Medical
Joining the Advanced Medical team gives you the attention you deserve. We work closely with each candidate to find the right fit clinically, culturally and financially. We also offer:
- Five-star customer service
- Clinical & licensure support
- and much, much more!
Joint Commission Certified
Advanced found me the perfect travel job in an outpatient setting. It was such a great match that I ended up staying on as a full time employee. If I decide to ever travel again, I will not hesitate to call Advanced.Mary T.
After traveling with several different travel companies I found Advanced. I have now completed 3 great assignments and will never leave this company. Finally a company that actually delivers on what they say.Linda W.
We Just moved into my apartment provided by Advanced and we are loving it! My wife and I are both therapists and the apartment is amazing, it has its own movie theater, fitness center and many other amenities.Michael F.
I was referred to Advanced by another traveler in my building that worked for them. She kept telling me that they really do customize packages and pay top rates so I called them and that is exactly what they did.Nancy P.