Find Great SLP Jobs With Advanced Travel Therapy Today! North Carolina SLP Jobs
Find High Paying Speech Language Pathologist Jobs In North Carolina With Advanced Travel Therapy.
Advanced Travel Therapy is seeking dedicated speech language pathologists (SLPs) who are interested in exciting travel opportunities to leading medical facilities throughout North Carolina.
These high-paying travel SLP jobs come with excellent benefits and dedicated, round-the-clock support. Travel therapy jobs are excellent opportunities to gain experience with the latest medical technology and also learn from new colleagues and a diverse patient population.
Travel SLPs on assignment in North Carolina with Advanced Travel Therapy are in for the adventure of a lifetime. From the incredible natural areas with miles upon miles of hiking and camping areas, to the more sophisticated urban areas like Charlotte, Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina has something for everyone.
In addition to beautiful outdoor destinations like the Blue Ridge Mountains, The Outer Banks and the sprawling Biltmore Estate, there are also tons of indoor activities in North Carolina to keep travel SLPs busy when they aren't treating patients.
Some of the world's best BBQ, amazing museums and galleries, concert venues and theme parks will keep your weekends jam packed with fun activities come rain or shine.
- College Basketball
- Sweet Tea
- The Outer Banks
- Historical Landmarks Galore
- Carolina Style BBQ
- The Biltmore Estate
- Roanoke Island
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Awesome Lighthouses
Speech Language Pathologists working travel SLP jobs in North Carolina with Advanced Travel Therapy are typically assigned to some of the best medical facilities in the state. Aside from hospitals, travel therapists can expect to work at one of following facility types:
- Acute Care Facility - These medical facilities are specifically for patients with acute, yet potentially serious, critical medical conditions. Here, travel SLPs will work with patients that are in need of intensive and consistent therapy in order to recover properly.
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) - Speech language pathologists working at SNFs are typically in a medical setting similar to a nursing home. However, skilled nursing facilities are more tightly regulated and require additional specialized staff. The patients at SNFs are usually suffering from both acute and chronic medical conditions which require 24/7 supervision and monitoring.
- Clinic Setting - These are primarily outpatient facilities. SLPs can expect to work with patients who are experiencing a range of non life-threatening medical issues which require ongoing therapy.
- Home Health - Travel SLPs working in a home health setting typically encounter patients who are experiencing non-critical acute and chronic conditions which require ongoing therapy. Often times, the home health setting can be less stressful for patients because therapists can administer therapy in their private residence.
At Advanced Travel Therapy, we understand how important it is to have exceptional pay and a comprehensive benefits package. We know that having these things taken care of allows our SLPs to focus on what they do best, provide excellent patient care.
When you accept a travel SLP job with Advanced Travel Therapy in North Carolina, you gain immediate access to the following:
- Industry High Pay
- Tuition Rewards
- Mentorship Programs
- Free Continued Education Courses
- 401k with Company Matching
- Travel Expense Allowance
- State Licensure Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Exceptional Customer Service & Support (24 hours a day)
Regardless of where your travel SLP job with Advanced Travel Therapy takes you in North Carolina, you can be sure that you will be working in a top-notch medical facility with colleagues who share your dedication. You’ll also be in a prime location to begin your exploration of one of the most beautiful and interesting states in America.
If you’d like to learn more about these great travel SLP jobs in North Carolina with Advanced Travel Therapy, give us a call at 1-800-330-7711, or apply online today and one of our experienced and friendly recruiters will in contact shortly.
100% Paid Medical Coverage
401k with Company Matching
Customized Travel Packages
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Large Support Staff
State Licensure Reimbursement
Significant Referral Bonus
Exceptional Customer Service (24 hours/day)
Corporate Furnished Housing or Generous Lodging Per Diem
Travel Expense Allowance
Meals and Incidentals Stipend
Professional & General Liability Coverage
Why Advanced Medical
Joining the Advanced Medical team gives you the attention you deserve. We work closely with each candidate to find the right fit clinically, culturally and financially. We also offer:
- Five-star customer service
- Clinical & licensure support
- and much, much more!
Joint Commission Certified
Advanced found me the perfect travel job in an outpatient setting. It was such a great match that I ended up staying on as a full time employee. If I decide to ever travel again, I will not hesitate to call Advanced.Mary T.
After traveling with several different travel companies I found Advanced. I have now completed 3 great assignments and will never leave this company. Finally a company that actually delivers on what they say.Linda W.
We Just moved into my apartment provided by Advanced and we are loving it! My wife and I are both therapists and the apartment is amazing, it has its own movie theater, fitness center and many other amenities.Michael F.
I was referred to Advanced by another traveler in my building that worked for them. She kept telling me that they really do customize packages and pay top rates so I called them and that is exactly what they did.Nancy P.