Oh $#!%. I Graduated. I Need Job.
Get the latest in your inbox from Advanced Medical!
Are you having an “I need a job” moment after graduation?
In other words, are you…
Well don’t be. If you’re a new grad PT, OT, or SLP-CF, you can transition from the classroom into the job of your dreams right now, totally no worries. With Advanced Travel Therapy you will get:
- Exclusive new grad jobs
- In new grad friendly facilities
- Anywhere in the country within multiple settings
- A recruiter who will get you the job and negotiate on your behalf
- A 401k and comprehensive medical benefits
- Awesome pay (seriously)
- Up to $5,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Licensure reimbursement
- Free and unlimted CEUs
- A clinical mentor from your discipline who will be there for you
8 Reasons to Travel as a New Grad
- Usually better pay than a perm position
- You don’t have to commit to a location or setting until you’ve tried it
- You’ll get professional guidance from a mentor and a recruiter
- Incredible experience gains with diverse teams, settings, and patient populations
- Help with student debt, housing, licensure, contracts, and more
- Living the dream at a beach location like San Diego, CA or saving money with an assignment in a city like San Antonio, TX
- Traveling with a friend or significant other on Travel Pair assignments
- Carving the career you want with picture perfect adventures and a real work-life balance
Don’t adult alone. Let’s do this together. We got you.