Nice to Meet You!I love what I do! I am 100% committed to my travelers and their career objectives! I pride myself in being knowledgeable about all the in’s and out’s travel therapy, accessible to my travelers anytime they need something, fun to work with, and also know how to get the job done in a professional and urgent manner! I always try to empathize with lifestyle of being a traveler and make it an easy, organic and fun process! I work with New Grads to 20+ year experienced therapists, all are welcome! I would love to be your one stop shop for travel therapy!
Fun FactI was born and raised in Daytona Beach, FL but ironically LOVE the snow! My fiancé and I take annual trip up to far Northern Canada to enjoy the snowy white winters and always hope to catch another Northern Lights Show!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Amy has been amazing to work with ! She was a great support throughout my job search process. As a new graduate, I am grateful to her for making this process much easier and always working on my behalf!
- Amy is the reason I went with Advanced after reviewing multiple companies! I have friends that are travelers and they are correct, the right recruiter makes all the difference. Amy is more than knowledgeable about the healthcare field and what it takes to make traveling a successful experience!!!Two thumbs up!!!!
- I have been working with Amy for a little over a year and she has always gone above and beyond to give me the best possible travel experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in travel therapy. I have been with multiple travel companies and recruiters, and she is by far one of the best!
- I've traveled off and on around the country with several companies since becoming a speech-language pathologist. Amy Paterniti is, by far, the best recruiter I have ever had. From the very beginning, she presented me with a number of opportunities, had all the information for each, and secured a great paying assignment for me. Amy always goes above and beyond by continuously lending an ear or sharing a laugh whenever the inevitable problems arise during an assignment. I honestly can say I've never had a conversation with Amy that did not include a laugh or smile. She stays on top of the industry trends and isn't afraid to do what's necessary to fix a problem. I've referred numerous therapists to her and she has never disappointed. I give 5 stars without reservation to Amy Paterniti.
- Amy is fantastic! She truly cares for her travelers and is always there to help out in any way necessary. Her fun, upbeat attitude makes working with her a dream.
- Amy is very good at her job! She really knows the world of travel therapy, and if there is something she doesn't know, she knows exactly who to contact! Always upbeat and positive and willing to help in whatever way possible!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.