Nice to Meet You!I'm originally from SD-born and raised in the Midwest! My parents have instilled in me a hard work ethic and persistence, while having fun! On the career side-I've been in sales/recruiting since graduating college in 2002! My belief is to create strong teams and partnerships which opens the door to success in the workplace. On the family side-I enjoy a work life balance, in order to spend time with my husband and 2 kiddos (age 8 and 10). I value the time spent watching them work hard and succeed in gymnastics, baseball and other activities-and TRAVEL around the US and the Caribbean! What does this mean for travelers I work with? It isn't about me, but is about my support, knowledge and suggestions that I pass along to my team to make sure they have the best experiences possible in the travel industry. We communicate strongly and work together as a team to get the best results!! Do you have a few questions about the process or have your resume updated? Give me a call and let's chat!
Fun FactI love to laugh and have fun! Our family has a tiny dog named Willie T and a golden retriever named Phoebe! I can recite almost every "Friends" episode (my all time favorite TV series)!!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Prior to connecting with Becca, I had spoken to some recruiters from different agencies with no success of securing an assignment. When I connected with Becca, I felt I was being heard. I had been out of the workforce for a while and I was nervous and anxious about the process of getting back into it . Becca guided and calmed me through the whole journey and now thanks to her I have a fantastic position in a great school. Thank you Becca!
- Becca is so consistent and readily available! She is always one text or phone call away. Moving from MA to TX was a big transition and she was there to answer every question along the way, and made it super easy. She really prioritizes your needs and I have run into zero problems throughout this entire journey. I will continue to work with her for as long as I am a travel therapist!
- Becca is an AMAZING recruiter! I just started traveling this year and she has definitely made it an easy transition. I had so many questions at the beginning and she was able to answer them all! Becca has been great about trying to find what's best for me based on my interests (which means a lot because I have been a little picky on settings and locations :)). She's also great at communicating and makes contact on a weekly basis to make sure I'm happy. I look forward to continuing my travel journey with Becca's help!
- Hi There! I’m writing this from my beach front property as the sun sets over the beautiful Pacific Ocean just after extending my PTA contract and thinking “there aren’t enough stars on this for Becca!” Becca is super helpful, a hoot to talk to, and GREAT at finding contracts! If you want to travel with less stress - go through Becca. I had a contract fall through a week before I was to start. In less than one day Becca found me a new contract with the same start day. Becca has great advice, listens to your complaints sympathetically, and respects your hard work! If you’re new to traveling or made a career out of it, BECCA IS THE BEST! I can’t say enough good things about her. I don’t even know if I would travel without her.
- I talked to many recruiters when I started traveling and Becca was the BEST. Not only does it seem like I'm talking to a friend I have known forever, she tells me like it is. She is very honest and up front about everything from benefits and pay to what locations may have more competition and when I need a back up plan. And when I do get a great offer or a perfect location she is right there celebrating with me and I can tell she truely is excited for me. That's how I know she working to get me where I want to go! She is seriously the best!!!
- Hi there! I have completed two travel assignments with Becca. She was right there with me from the moment I reached out to Advanced and helped me throughout the entire process. Becca is dedicated to make sure you have the best experience as a traveling therapist. I couldn’t have asked for a better recruiter.
- Becca is the best! She listens to what I have to say and works to get me an assignment of my liking. Becca is definitely interested in what I want rather than what may be easier for her. If you’re looking for a recruiter for travel therapy, you need someone who is going to get you the best results and be honest with you. Seriously, consider Becca if you would like to travel.
- Becca has been amazing to work with! She and I laugh a lot, she listens to me when I vent, she gives me suggestions and options that I would not have considered, and is just an amazing support. I really appreciate the call every Friday for a check in, even if I'm not available to chat. I know she has my back, she is concerned about me and my travel experience, and I can't think of a better person to have in my corner. Give her a call...you won't regret it! By the way, I started traveling 23 years ago and ended up moving to Maine from that experience. I started traveling again a year ago to give myself flexibility and options for an early"ish" retirement. It's been a wonderful, fun experience with Becca.
- I honestly have to say I am extremely lucky to have Becca as my career advisor. She took very good care of my assignments as well as very approachable and understanding. She even kept contact with me when I found I failed my boards before. Thank you for being there for me, Becca!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.