Nice to Meet You!Thanks for visiting my page and welcome! Advanced Travel Therapy has been in the travel therapy game since 1989. We place Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, and Speech Language Pathologists in amazing travel assignments across the United States. Whether you are a new grad or an experienced traveler, we have awesome adventures awaiting!
Fun FactSome cool facts about me are: I was originally born in India, came to this country when I was 9 years old! I can speak two other languages besides English and LOVE to travel! And ... My husband and I have the same Birthday!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- From my experience speaking with different recruiters, Bhavini is an absolute pleasure to work with. She had been very transparent with my throughout the whole process, and has done a great job of keeping me updated and advocating for me!
- Bhavini is an absolutely amazing recruiter. I tried several recruiters before her and I just didn’t feel like they were in my corner. As soon as I talked with Bhavini I felt so much better about taking on the travel world and felt like I had a recruiter that had my best interest
- I’ve been working with Bhavini for over a year, and she has been great the entire time. Very knowledgeable and resourceful with excellent communication that’s necessary when working in this field. I’m so lucky to have teamed up with her.
- I can’t put into words how amazing I think Bhavini is! She’s amazing to work with and is super helpful when figuring out anything! Bhavini has made the start of every travel assignment smooth and always goes above to help you get the assignment you want! I can’t thank her enough for all that she does for me!
- Wow, what a journey it has truly been so far and I owe it all to Bhavini for giving me the strength, confidence, and guidance to make dreams happen as a travel Occupational Therapist. Putting your trust into someone isn’t an easy decision but I have never been so certain that it was the right one. I was lucky enough to find a genuine agent that truly goes above and beyond to connect and accommodate the wants and needs of her therapists! I’m very blessed to be apart of Advanced Therapy and I’m so excited to see what the rest of my future holds while being apart of it! Thank you!
- Good communication and attention to my needs of the therapist. Answered all the questions I had and made me feel at ease about becoming a travel OT.
- Can't thank Bhavini enough for all she has done for me! I only wanted a position in a school setting and she made it happen, which in New Jersey is not easy at all! I left a full-time position to work for Advanced Therapy, I was pretty hesitant, but she gave me that trust. It was the best decision I made. Throughout the whole experience, she consistently made sure everything was going smoothly. Any questions or concerns I had were answered within a few hours. Advanced Therapy is a great company to work for. Everyone is extremely helpful. Thank you!!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.