Nice to Meet You!I’m a Senior Career Consultant working out of our South Dakota office. Finding a new short-term or long-term travel career can leave you wondering if you are making the right career decision. I work hand-in-hand with you, whether you are a NEW GRAD or a seasoned therapist, to ensure that you know all of the possible opportunities that are available and help you make an informed decision that will help grow your career. Although I like to joke around and always strive to make people laugh, I take your career goals and wants seriously and make sure I am available during the day, night or weekend to chat and listen to you.
Fun FactI’m originally from Chicago, have lived in CA and now live in Sioux Falls. Being close to Chicago, I often travel back there to see the Cubs. As a die-hard Cubs fan, I fulfilled my lifelong dream of going to a game in each playoff series (NLDS, NLCS, World Series) and went to the Championship Rally.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I traveled for several years towards the beginning of my career, and decided to start traveling again a year ago. Brandon has been my recruiter for the past year and he is absolutely the best! From my first conversation I had with him I could tell he was excited to try to find me the assignment and location that I would be happy with. As a traveler, not everything always goes according to plan, but Brandon has walked me through these situations, and went above and beyond to help resolve any issues that came up. He is a great communicator and is very proactive about keeping me informed throughout the traveling process. I have worked with several good recruiters in my career, but I can honestly say that I have never felt like someone “had my back” like Brandon does. I have never felt pressured to accept an assignment, and on the contrary, Brandon is always emphasizing my ability to decide and reminding me that he wants me to be happy wherever I go. He truly cares about his therapists as professionals and as people and I am grateful to get to work with him. To anyone who is considering traveling: I would highly recommend reaching out to Brandon. He can answer all your questions and will always keep your best interest in mind!
- Five stars simply does NOT do Brandon justice. I joined Advanced at a time when my career was transitioning and Brandon was incredible to work with. I never felt pushed to accept a position or send others his way like many recruiters do. Instead, I have willingly sent a few friends his way without him even asking simply because I know he'll have something to offer them, whether is be a job or just an informed person to bounce ideas off of and help plan the next step in their career. Although I haven't been with Advanced in almost a year, I still love hearing from Brandon from time to time to either check in on open positions or just to see how life is going. When it comes to recruiters, there simply is NOT a better man out there. You got a good one, Advanced Travel Therapy!
- I've been traveling since I graduated and Brandon has been there for me from the very beginning. As he has already done for me on multiple occasions, he will go the extra mile to get you the most out of each experience/contract while making the process as smooth as possible. Being a new grad I didn't have a clue about the specifics of traveling and he didn't hesitate to take as much time as needed to answer all the questions I had (and ones I hadn't even thought to ask yet). Since then he has continued to be there for me no matter the time of day or how small the question may seem. There's no recruiter I'd rather have as I plan to continue traveling.
- Although I've been an OT for close to 17 years, I'm relatively new to the travel side of things and Brandon has made and continues to make the transition smooth and enjoyable. He takes a solid interest in you and your career goals while also providing a welcomed "real life" interest in you as a person. He truly does go above and beyond!
- I am a seasoned therapist but have just began as a traveling therapist. I was apprehensive and not sure what to expect. Brandon put all my fears to rest, he always has my back. He finds me just the right job, is always available for any questions or concerns or just to talk and I am very lucky to have found Brandon and Advanced Therapy! Brandon is a fabulous recruiter who listens, advises, and goes above and beyond what I expected from a recruiter. I would recommend Brandon to anyone considering a traveling job, he is fabulous!
- Brandon is everything you would ever need in a recruiter, plus so much more. He has been by my side from our first phone call to see what my goals were as a CF, to now applying for my CCCs and juggling two therapy positions. I say “so much more” because he is not just my recruiter, he is one of my best friends and has been there for me when life is stressful, wonderful, and everything in between. I wish everyone had a Brandon when they were starting in their career. He truly is the best of the best, and he’s right when he says he can make you laugh but takes your goals seriously. You’re the best Brandon!
- He is awesome! Brandon is always available to answer my questions even on the weekend! I was little scared since it was my first job but he made me feel so comfortable. He always gave me satisfactory answer to my every concern or question. I would definitely recommend him if anyone is looking to travel!
- Brandon has been amazing to work with! He is always easy to talk to and get a hold of if ever I have any questions or concerns, and he's quick to share information and help in planning. Brandon has been an amazing advocate for me,and has never made me feel pressured to work or take contracts in places I didn't want. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do travel therapy.
- Brandon is awesome! Always there when I have a question. Always striving to make sure I’m happy and in the best spot possible for me
- Brandon is very personable, friendly, and efficient at placing therapists in different assignments/contracts. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.