Nice to Meet You!I am one of the National Therapy Recruiters working in our South Dakota office. Working for Advanced has become a dream position because I have the opportunity to work with some of the very best therapists who choose travel as a career. We build a positive working relationship centered on communication, transparency, and flexibility. I am 100% committed to the therapists I work with day in and day out. My goal is to help advance your travel career to new heights while still having fun and knowing where the jobs are at! If you are a PT, OT, or SLP – New Grad to 30+ years of experience – I want to be your one stop shop in the travel industry.
Fun FactBorn and raised in South Dakota, so my Midwest work ethic kicks in! I spent 9 years as a high school educator and coach in SD and MN, and 2 years working on my Master’s degree in Communication. I love my family and friends first, but travel, photography, sports, theatre, music, food, and of course…Starbucks come in a close second!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- If I could give Bryan more than 5 stars, I would! I was a bit skeptical to dive into the world of travel therapy but Bryan has completely changed my outlook. He has been extremely helpful and motivating throughout my first year as a traveler. Bryan works endlessly to find that perfect assignment that fits your needs. He is prompt with responding to emails and answering phone calls. He even sends a friendly message at the end of each week to check in, which is very nice and comforting. To say the least, he is one of the most reliable and hardworking individuals that I know. Someone that I am grateful to have on my team. Bryan is definitely my #1 pick for recruiters at Advanced. Don't look anywhere else, you will love him!
- Bryan is an awesome recruiter. He guided me as a new grad on which states had the best opportunities and walked with me through the process of getting licensed in another state and getting my first contract. He always has your back and is a great communicator. He checks in weekly to make sure everything is going well on your contract, and truly cares about you as a traveler. Would recommend him to anyone interested in traveling!
- Bryan has been my recruiter for over a year now, he stepped in to fill some big shoes of my previous recruiter of 5 years and i could not be more grateful to have him. He is a supportive friend and recruiter, an active listener, motivated and positive, and best of all he is proactive. He takes the time to go the extra mile to help you get exactly what you want out of contracting.
- Bryan is an excellent recruiter. I am very Ed that Bryan will do the absolute best to help me secure my placement for the future. He is kind, courteous, very knowledgeable, and thorough in his research. I have recommended Bryan to other therapists I work with
- Bryan has been great. He is patient, explains all of your options to you in a clear, concise manner, and goes above and beyond to make sure you are informed and comfortable throughout the process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anybody interested in travel.
- Bryan happened to call me at a time when I was looking for a different direction in my career. I didn't know it was travel therapy, but after talking to Bryan, I became excited at the prospect. I could tell he was a genuine and caring person. His passion for his work and dedication to his therapists was evident from the beginning. He has gone above and beyond to ensure a positive experience with every assignment. He has helped me realize my potential to excel in a variety of settings. I appreciate his understanding, easy going personality, humor and tireless support.
- Words cannot describe how lucky I am that I get to work with Bryan. As a NEW GRAD, I was extremely nervous about starting my career with travel however I do not think it could have gone any smoother. He is 100% honest and told me from the start where I should start looking. He supported me through any decision I made while at the same time giving me honest feedback which ended up being the best advice I could have received. Bryan is extremely helpful, supportive, caring, and honestly amazing at what he does. My first rotation (which I am on right now) started out filled with doubts, questions, and lots of nerves however he called me the day before my first day and gave me a pep talk which I will always remember. I played sports throughout college and Bryan was like having my own coach whenever I needed it to guide me through the process and step up for me whenever I needed it. Cannot be more thrilled to see where my career with Bryan brings me!
- Brian is an awesome recruiter! He is an excellent listener, very caring and really goes out of his way to help find the best job for you!
- I am so fortunate to have Bryan as my recruiter! I spoke to Bryan initially about a year before able to travel. Bryan stayed in touch with me, letting me know what paperwork would be required when I was ready to travel. He answered any questions I had, assisted me with housing and licensure information ,searched for jobs in my desired setting and location, and was extremely prompt with follow through on any issue. Once placed in an assignment, Bryan touched base with me on at least a weekly basis, making sure I was comfortable with the position, but also to check in with me personally. I always feel that Bryan truly has my back!
- Bryan has been the support system we dream of. He demonstrates professionalism, compassion, resoursefullness, a fighting spirit, and cheerleader when you need one. Bryan has gone to bat for me and ensures I am getting what was contracted. He a problem solver and great communicator. He is someone we want to be at our back!
- I cannot say anything but absolutely fantastic things about my favorite recruiter, Bryan! When I called inquiring about a Travel position I had a lot of questions and on the fence, wondering if I would be fit as a traveler. In talking with Bryan he had so much insight, experience, knowledge and personality and got me so excited about all the opportunities that could be possible. I felt nothing but positive energy and genuineness in my conversation with Bryan and before I knew it I was accepting a Travel position and on my way to my first assignment. My experience thus far has been fabulous and I strongly feel that Bryan really cares and goes above and beyond on a professional level. But what I love most is the friendship we have developed and that we have gotten to know each other on a personal level as well! Bryan is the way to go if you are looking for the best recruiter ever and he is the reason I have broadened my horizons and took a shot at Travel Therapy!
- Bryan has truly been an amazing recruiter. He is genuinely kind, caring and goes above and beyond his duties to ensure that everything is secured and to my desire as a traveling therapist. With many of the "unknowns" that can go along with being a traveler he is always there to ease my mind and boost my confidence!
- All I can say is that Bryan is an amazing recruiter who goes the extra mile for all of his travelers! Bryan has the experience, knowledge, charisma, integrity and understanding of the industry to ensure your success for any assignment that you choose. Bryan has been nothing short of loyal, honest and willing to help in any way necessary during my first travel assignment. Bryan clearly loves his career, puts his heart into his job and is dedicated to making you feel comfortable and knowing what to expect when looking for travel work. His no-pressure approach lets you make the best choice for your needs and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for travel jobs!
- Bryan is the best! He always has time for me, no matter how big or small the issue. He is very thoughtful, often anticipating my wants, wishes, or needs before I even know they exist. He goes above and beyond in all respects of his job. He has made the transition into travel therapy as easy and comfortable as possible. I don't think of Bryan as a recruiter, he is more of an amazing business partner who cares about my career and wellbeing. I 100% recommend talking to Bryan if your are considering travel therapy.
- HOPEFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, HONEST, DEVOTED, AMBITIOUS, FUN-LOVING, CREATIVE, AND LIKE FAMILY - just a few of the descriptors I would use when talking about Bryan. I started my career as a traveler with Bryan's amazing co-worker Amy Barnes (who has now moved on up the ladder) 6 years ago; and I was initially apprehensive about transitioning into anyone else's love and care. Bryan not only quashed that fear; he has exceeded my hopes and expectations (both of which are pretty high)! While working as a therapist has many rewards, it has challenges as well. Couple with traveling into the "unknown" -- job, location, home away from home -- parts of it can be pretty scary. Bryan has been there before each and every step of the way and remains by my side no matter the need -- of a serious nature, problem-solving, connections, or just for a needed laugh (and there are a lot of those)! I recommend Bryan without hesitation or reservation to be your recruiter and stepping stone into the next, possibly most exciting times of your professional and personal experiences!
- Nobody, no one, not no how, is better than Bryan! Top notch communication skills, very prompt service . . . with everything, ANY of my questions, information, & getting things taken care of. He always gives great, "spot on" advice. I always feel Bryan "has my back" . . . be it "getting more bang for my buck", locations (states) where I should get my license, housing advice . . .ALL of it. He always has made time for me. When I talk with other travelers about MY recruiter, they all have "traveler envy". Yes, Advanced Medical is a great company, but Bryan . . . There is NO ONE better, nor more dedicated than him. If you are lucky enough to get him as your recruiter, treat him well, because he will go to the Moon for you. (Forgive me, grammar is not my specialty.)
- I am thrilled to recommend Bryan as your next recruiter! He has been (and is still) my rock as I navigate the sometimes smooth and sometimes rocky waters of travel therapy. His loyalty, passion and total commitment to working on my behalf has made me feel completely secure with all of his advice and recommendations. He has generously spent many hours guiding me through the process and comforting me during (only) one of those "rocky" water moments. Chose Bryan as your recruiter and you will not regret your choice!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.