Nice to Meet You!I’ve been with Advanced Travel Therapy for almost two years and I can truly say that this is home because this where I started my family. I met my partner, Kristina here, and we just had our first baby boy, Oliver. I’ve learned a lot about potential at Advanced. And there’s nothing like helping a therapist reach hers or his. I have worked with OTs, PTs, and SLPs, from new grads to those with years of experience. My time at Advanced has been the happiest of my life, and here’s to more years of making more dreams come true.
Fun FactWhen I’m not recruiting, I’m loving on Tina and Oliver. I also like to snowboard, hike, and camp. A secret talent of mine is gardening. I once covered my herbs in a blanket when we got a snow we weren’t expecting.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Chris is great to work with! He's always looking out for his clients and makes sure they're satisfied with their assignment! He's professional and personable. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in travel therapy!
- Chris has been a great resource from the beginning of my career! He not only has the experience to help guide me through different opportunities that come my way but he advocates for my wants and needs consistently. I have always been able to get ahold of Chris when I find myself in "crisis" and he has guided me through many different situations. I would be completely lost without him as my recruiter!
- Chris has been very helpful in finding myself and my friends find positions in the same city, which is a challenging task for any recruiter and he made it happen. It is nice to have someone who is so dedicated to making traveling PT a pleasant experience.
- It has been a pleasure working with Chris and Advanced Medical since I decided to do travel therapy close to a year ago. He has been very helpful and has worked hard to help me find contracts as a new/recent grad. He is eager to help and is easy to get a hold of. I enjoy working with him and would definitely recommend him as a recruiter!
- He has been a great recruiter! He is a great support to have. He is honest and provides consistent guidance throughout my assignment. He makes himself available to me. I have not had a crisis yet, but if I do, I feel confident he could help! I am lucky to have him! He is a great resource and recruiter.
- Chris is absolutely THE BEST! I was very apprehensive to start a traveling career, but Chris made the transition so easy. He is always available when I need him to talk about work stuff or just vent about my personal life. He is so personable and easy to talk to about anything and everything. He really does everything to help his therapists, and I cannot say enough good things about him.
- Chris was one of the first recruiters that I spoke with when considering travel therapy, and he really motivated me to get started. After speaking with him a couple of times I ended up getting licensed in 3 states! Chris has been a great resource and is always easy to be reached when I have questions. He has really made my travel experience smooth and fun.
- Chris literally give 100% and more at all times. He is very reliable , consistent and is a great advocate for expressing my wants during the renewal period of my contract. He is also personal, which makes working with him enjoyable.
- I have never worked with someone who will make you feel as you are his only client. Countless times Chris has gone above a beyond I have expected when it comes to this entire travel process. I am so grateful for him.
- I've been with Advanced Medical for almost 1 year and Chris has been my recruiter extraordinaire for the past 6 months. He is supportive, available and reliable in every sense. He checks in weekly and I know he has my best interest in mind when searching for new contracts. Chris has been able to find great new opportunities for me, and I appreciate all of his hard work and dedication!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.