Nice to Meet You!I am a Senior Therapy Recruiter with Advanced. I have been working for the company, in the Colorado office, for almost 3 years. I absolutely love my job and want everyone to feel that same satisfaction; that is what drives me. One of my favorite parts of being a recruiter is taking my therapist’s goals and dreams in life and helping make that a reality. Whether you are looking to travel because you just got out of school and want to start your career, or you’ve been at the same job for 20 years and need a change, I would love to be a resource for you!
Fun FactI have been to 49 out of 50 states! Growing up in a family of 7 in Minnesota, we couldn’t always afford to fly places for family trips, but you betcha we were going to travel and see the country. I remember, as a kid, the night before a trip my parents would order a pizza and we would all sit around a map and decide if we were going east or west. We would take off in the family RV for 2-3 weeks and just go where the road took us! When I was younger, I would always ask, “When are we going to be there?” Now, when I look back, I feel so fortunate to have had those experiences. That’s what life is about right: The journey, not the destination. If you are dying to know which state I have yet to go to, the answer is Hawaii! You better believe I will be traveling there soon. There are so many amazing places to visit in the United States and take my word for it, if you haven’t yet, it’s time to get out there and see it!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I've had the privilege of meeting Daryan at my PT school fair and my first impression was a positive one. I've been working with Daryan for almost 2 years and she is one of the best recruiters out there. She helps me with any questions or concerns I have and has placed me in good contracts. She is caring and will do her best to give you the best experience with travel therapy. I'm happy I had the opportunity to meet her in person and for her to be my recruiter.
- Working with Daryan has been an amazing experience! At first, I wasn’t too sure if travel therapy is something that I really wanted to do. Daryan took a ton of time out of her day (and many more days after that) to talk with me about the pros and cons to being a travel therapist. She always answered my questions and ultimately helped me make the decision to work as a travel therapist! I am so happy with my decision and I wouldn’t be where I am today without her!
- Daryan has gone above and beyond to assist me with all of my needs. As a new traveler I was very nervous to attempt something new, however Daryan made it almost seemless for me to transition from the “normal” full time job I was leaving. I consider myself very lucky to have had her from the beginning. I would definitely recommend her as a recruiter.
- Daryan helped me get my first job as an SLP with Advanced and since then my life has never been the same. I've always been an adventure-seeking traveler and I love that Daryan understands that passion. She is so helpful, personable, and easy to reach for any and all of my needs. She listens to my interests and helps me find placements that fit my personality and goals. I'm lucky to have been paired with her!
- Daryan has been my recruiter for multiple PT assignments now and I could not be more happy to work with her. She is always quick on her feet to help me with any issues such as hourly guarantees or scheduling conflicts. She also has my best interests in mind at all times and it's great to know she has my back. I am very thankful to have Daryan as my recruiter and recommend her to other traveling therapists.
- I was new to traveling therapy when I joined Advanced. Daryan and I have worked together for about 6 months now and I've really enjoyed my experience. During the most stressful times of this process she has been a calming presence. She always remains positive and responds promptly to any questions I have. I look forward to continuing this journey with her!
- Daryan is a wonderful recruiter. She is someone I trust and respect, she has continually been available for communication through the process. I couldn't be happier with my placement and overall experience as a traveling therapist. Daryan truly goes above and beyond!!
- I met Daryan through a somewhat precarious situation. The recruiter who I had been working with was promoted and she set me up with Daryan as an alternative. Needless to say I was nervous that she wasn't going to live up to the amazing standards of my first recruiter. I'm happy to report that I was so wrong! Daryan has been an amazing resource throughout my entire travel experience. She never fails to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure site placements and remains calm when things go awry. Daryan truly is a traveler's biggest advocate and knowing that is extremely reassuring.
- I've been working with Daryan for almost a year now, and I must say I COULD NOT have asked for a better recruiter. She's patient, understanding, and is always looking out for her travelers best interest. She's guided me through this entire process and is always positive. I seriously could not have asked for a better recruiter! #TeamD
- I have done a few contracts with Daryan at this point and feel very confident with her and setting me up for success. She responds quickly to all my requests and helps when I need it. I will continue to travel with her in the future.
- I've worked with Daryan for my entire traveling career, and she's made the experience as awesome as it could possibly be. She's very considerate of your needs, is always fair, works proactively on your behalf and advocates for you as a traveler. So glad I was paired with her on this journey!
- Daryan and I have worked together for several months now and I have loved every minute of it! When we communicate Daryan is positive and upbeat which makes working with her a complete joy. If I ever have any questions or concerns she is very knowledgeable about the job and answers my questions right away. I am thankful to have Daryan as my recruiter. She has gone above and beyond to make my job as a travel therapist remarkable.
- Daryan has been amazing to work with and I have nothing but good things to say about her! She is available, quick to respond to your questions and ready for your follow-up questions. As mentioned in previous reviews, she puts your needs as the traveling therapist and made my experience as a traveling therapist easy!
- As a new grad Daryan has been a huge help and resource for me. I love that she does not bombard me with phone calls and text messages, but at the same time does not make me feel as if I'm not a priority or as if she has forgotten about me. She is quick to respond to calls, texts, emails and is always available for when I have questions. If she doesn't have the answer she goes out of her way to find it for me or get me in touch with the right person. I look forward to continuing to work with her throughout my traveling career!
- I have really enjoyed working with Daryan over the past few months. She gives great advice and responds quickly to any questions I send her way.
- Ive been working with Daryan for almost two years and she has helped me navigate the ups and downs of 5 different assignments in 5 different states thus far! She is amazing, she came in and got me a contract when my previous travel company could not! She saved my rear and I wouldnt want to work with anyone else. Daryan is positive, straight forward, and is willing to go the extra mile to help with any questions or concerns Ive had. The best thing about working with her is the open communication, I never have to wait for a response or feel like shes not working to find me the best job placement. Also, the weekly memes and encouragements are so cute haha!! She is the best because I tell her a state and she goes for it! It's comforting to know that she isnt waiting till the last minute to find me a contract. Sooo if your looking for a recruiter that will support and guide you and is fun to work with, look no further because Daryan is your girl!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.