Nice to Meet You!I am a Senior Career Consultant in our South Dakota office. I’m proud knowing that I am helping match therapists to a setting that will, in turn, help patients to live a better quality of life, all while allowing me the opportunity to help others develop their careers into a profession that fulfills their dreams. I have a professional demeanor but also love to laugh and have fun with my travelers as we work together to find the next step in their career path.
Fun FactEven though I didn’t know how to play an instrument, I started a band in graduate school while pursuing my MBA. Within 10 years, our band put out three albums and toured the country. This was where I truly fell in love with all the adventures that travel had to offer. Today I continue these wonderful adventures byway of my therapists, who span the country.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Eric has consistently advocated for my needs and provided excellent support throughout all of my assignments. He never makes me feel pressured to take an assignment and respects my decisions. I'd refer any of my colleagues interested in travel therapy to him!
- Eric was a fantastic recruiter in every way! He is extremely helpful during each step of the traveling process and was great at keeping in communication to see how things were going and just to chat. Made the whole experience feel less intimidating having someone like Eric in you corner! If you get Eric as your recruiter, he will go the extra mile and do everything he can to make your traveling experience as positive as possible. Plus, he gets really pumped when you're able to land a contract and it's always really fun to have a recruiter who gets psyched to watch your career advance.
- I had been traveling for awhile when my recruiter had a new job opportunity and I was referred to Eric. He never skipped a beat stepping up and continuing my great relationship with Advanced. He was so quick to respond to any questions and was available pretty much all of the time- week days, weekends and evenings which was so helpful when job opportunities change so quickly. He supported me throughout my travel career and helped me make the transition to a permanent position so easily. If I choose to go back to travel I would never hesitate to work with Eric again, and will continue to refer him to anyone I know!
- Eric is a phenomenal recruiter. He made my experience as traveler so much easier. He made sure we were both in top of things by always going the extra mile. Eric is always there for his therapist and always gets back to you with an answer. This guy is awesome!
- Having Eric as my recruiter is one of the best career choices I've made since graduating! Going into travel therapy pretty blind, Eric made my experience easy, pain free, and now I am totally loving life as a travel therapist! You will never find a harder working recruiter or one that will be there for you every step of the way. I'm extremely glad I chose to go with Advanced Travel Therapy and having such faith in my recruiter was a big part of that. Thanks for everything, Eric! :)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.