Nice to Meet You!I have been recruiting for over 12 years, 9 of them with Advanced. In fact, I’ve been with Advanced longer than any other recruiter in the company! I’ve worked with all kinds of therapists, from new graduates to “empty nesters.” I love recruiting because it allows me to develop so many meaningful relationships; whether they’re strictly professional or lifelong friendships.
Fun FactI am originally from Iowa, but have been in Florida for 12 years and have decided to never experience a cold winter again! I have a beautiful 6 year old daughter named Elayna who keeps me very busy! In my free time you can find me at the beach, swimming in the pool, brunching with friends, or driving Layna around to her next rehearsal.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I talked with a couple other companies before starting with Jenn, and from the beginning there was no comparison. I traveled intermittently from Nov. 2010 through March 2017 and she consistently worked hard, was cheerful and friendly, realistic (which saves a ton of time) and could intuit from our conversations what kind of placements were the best fit. I cannot say enough about her--she was always on top of every detail and made sure every question and concern was promptly addressed. She is also just sweet and fun to collaborate with. I highly recommend Jenn for any clinician traveling the US. She is a genuinely caring human being, calm and professional, no matter what unexpected situation may occur.
- Jen is great!!! She is very professional, genuine and caring . Any problem you have on assignment she will help you solve. She will keep you working and I highly recommend her as a recruiter.
- I've been working with Jen since November 2016 and she has been a rock since the beginning. She respects my choices about placements and tries hard to find me exactly what I want! She is honest and real about the money and the contracts. She isn't too pushy with me and answers my questions at all hours via phone/text/email. I'd recommend her for anyone wanting to travel!
- If you are looking for a recruiter who knows the market inside and out and who will be honest with you, Jen is the one! Having traveled with multiple recruiters and companies, I quickly realized traveling with Jen and Advanced was the only way to go! Anyone who talks to her knows she loves what she does, and she makes even the stressful days of traveling fun!! I never questioned her sense of urgency with any problem/issue that came up. She would always say, "I'm on it" and she literally was! I always heard back with an update the same day and what often seemed like almost immediately. I wouldn't consider traveling with anyone else and I truly feel you'll be hard pressed to find a more honest and fun recruiter!!
- Jen has been awesome! She has secured wonderful assignment opportunities for me. Jen has always made herself available to answer questions and address any concerns, in a timely manner. It has been really good working with her.
- Jen is a great recruiter! She has a ton of experience and knowledge to help navigate the travel lifestyle. Jen is straightforward and honest, which are valuable attributes to have when booking contracts. I would definitely recommend her!
- Words can't explain how great it is to be team up and working with Jen! It is rare to find a recruiter like her. She is 100% a straight shooter, and always ready to assist me if I need her. Definitely will not travel anywhere without Jen on my side!
- The consistent theme I've seen in reviews of Jen is HONESTY....which is so important when traveling around the country! She always has my back, I couldn't do my job without her! I highly recommend calling Jen if you consider a travel position.
- I have had the pleasure to work with Jennifer on multiple contracts in multiple states. She has consistently taken good care of me both in the contracting process and during the actual assignment. It's so nice to know I have someone professional always ready to handle any potential issue so I can focus on patient care!
- Jen has been my recruiter since 2011 and I plan to keep her. Not only is she good at her job...but she is also hard working and compassionate...I can even argue with her and she does not take it personal because Jen is a professional. Jen will tell you the truth about money issues as she respects our hard work.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.