Nice to Meet You!I am a Senior Therapy Recruiter working out of our Port Orange, FL office. I take great pride in my career and helping therapists to achieve their goals! I take a laid back and honest approach to recruiting, but when it comes to getting you the position that you want I will go to any length needed to make it happen. The best part of my job is meeting new people and helping their dreams come true. The feeling a therapist gets when they see a patient improve is the same feeling that I get when I help a therapist achieve the next step in their career. I let you be the driver during our search and I act as the GPS that way we only go after the positions that YOU want! I have found new grads their dream jobs and 30+ year experienced therapists the positions that they never thought they would find.
Fun FactI am a born and raised Floridian from a family of 6 kids. I enjoy fishing, working out, surfing, working on my car, video games, and gardening. I have 2 cats that I talk about like they are my children and I was a model for elite models in South Beach Miami in my younger years!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I have been working with Jeremy for over a 1 1/2 year now and he has been nothing but great. Jeremy has helped me to get the ball moving when it comes to getting licensed in states that I wanted to go, providing me with housing information to make life easier and the encouragement that I sometimes need to see the bright side of any situation. He is always positive and encouraging. Thank you Jeremy! ...For helping in my travels.
- Jeremy has been an awesome recruiter! Being a new grad and new to travel therapy, Jeremy provided with a GREAT first time experience in Texas as well as an assignment close to home in SC. Any conflicts or issues I’ve ran into (which have been very few), Jeremy has always found a quick resolution which has benefitted me each time. I appreciate his calm demeanor and complete honesty regarding salary packages and location recommendations. I highly recommend him as a recruiter, especially for first time travelers!
- Jeremy is an awesome recruiter! I am a recent grad and have been working as a traveler with Jeremy for over a year and through 5 different contracts. He has such a positive energy, and is so approachable with any questions that I have. He always keeps me in the know, and has gotten me great contracts that I've been really happy with. I can't say enough good things about him...highly recommend!
- Jeremy is a great recruiter! I recently graduated and passed my board and Jeremy has managed to find me two great placements with amazing salaries. I appreciate the time he put into finding me placements. Jeremy is always available and easy to get ahold of, and a very helpful recruiter!
- I am new to the travel therapy industry after 17 years at a stationary job. Jeremy has made this transition as smooth as it could possibly be for both myself and my family. His experience, patience and eagerness to help have made me feel at ease through this process! Jeremy has negotiated 2 great contracts in 2 fantastic locations for me in the short time that I have been traveling. I look forward to working with him on many other assignments. He truely cares and goes above and beyond what I expected from a recruiter!
- I have had a positive experience working with Jeremy as my recruiter. I had recently graduated from Mayo in Rochester and gave Jeremy a tall order when I asked to stay as close to Rochester as I could. Jeremy was extremely diligent and stayed in close contact through the entire process. Out of nowhere, a positioned popped up and I had signed the contract with in 4 hours of the job being posted. Jeremy negotiated valiantly for me and was able to get me a fantastic first contract. I highly recommend working with Jeremy!
- Jeremy is an outstanding recruiter! I passed my boards at the end of October, and within a couple days afterwards, he already had a contract lined up for me in Texas with a fantastic salary. I never thought I would be making that much money as a new grad, but Jeremy made that all possible! It is very reassuring to have a recruiter like him. If you want to be placed in an ideal location like Texas, Hawaii, or Alaska, Jeremy will find the place for you. If you want to work in a home health, SNF, inpatient, or outpatient setting, he will hook you up! If you want a contract with an excellent salary, Jeremy is the guy to go to. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Jeremy is the man!
- There are so many great things to say about Jeremey!! Oh my gosh! As a 22-year experienced SLP, I have greatly appreciated the life change possibilities Jeremy has supported me in, especially when he went beyond what was possible to communicate in remote travel regions, secure financial compensation and guide me to the greatest rehab teams ever formed along the Carolinas. Jeremy has a calm yet energetic approach to success that gives me such a weekly boost, because he is committed to being in touch! He is hands down the best travel coach/recruiter I have ever had throughout the entire East coast counting Maryland, DC, Virginia, NC and SC! Join his Club today!
- Jeremy has a very calming command of his job, he made the process of getting back into travel after 25 years very easy. He was great with being patient until I was ready to make a move, and got me great compensation and benefits!PT
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.