Nice to Meet You!I am a Senior Therapy Recruiter and a Team Lead in our Denver, CO office. I’ve been working with Advanced for over three years and can honestly say it’s the most rewarding job I’ve ever had! I am a wanderer at heart and can relate to anyone who wants to see and do as much as they can in life. I'm good at my job because I want to help fulfill my travelers' dreams. That’s what I would want someone to do for me. I pride myself on working with the best traveling therapists and placing them across the U.S. If you are looking for something new, I would love to talk about how we can strive to achieve your personal and professional goals!
Fun FactI was born and raised in the great state of Oklahoma. I’ve got a “do everything while you're able” attitude because life is short and I believe in living it to the fullest. I moved to Denver 4 years ago on a complete whim to try something new. I knew no one and had never even been to CO before, but I haven’t once regretted taking the leap. As a result of doing so I’ve not only found the best job I’ve ever had, but I’ve met some of the best people and made long lasting friends in these 4 years!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- As a PT new to the traveling realm of therapy I was filled of nervous energy and excitement. I was referred to work with Jill and that was some of the best advice I've received. Over the past year Jill has been very supportive, understanding of my professional goals, and consistently providing me with clear communication to stay up to date on my travel plans/contracts. Jill is a wonderful advocate and I greatly appreciate all the advice and encouragement along the way. I'm excited to continue my traveling PT career with Jill at Advanced and see where the journey goes.
- I have worked with Jill for several years now and she is definitely the reason that I continued to travel with Advanced! She is always ready to help with any issue I’ve had while traveling, and has always been honest with me whether the news is good or bad (which I definitely appreciate). If I travel again I will most certainly do so with Jill!
- Jill has been such an amazing recruiter! As a new grad, I didn't know exactly where I wanted to end up but with every place I thought of she was able to find potential jobs and would walk me through what I needed to do. She made the transition between contracts so easy and always put my needs first. She's very reliable and genuine, which makes working with her easy and fun! I was so lucky and am forever grateful to her for getting my career started in exactly the location I wanted!
- Jill seemlesly took over for my old recruiter when she got promoted and has helped me with placements for almost a year now. She is super accessible, thorough, and helpful with anything I need while transitioning between contracts. The best thing about Jill is her focus on meeting my needs so I can focus on continuing to grow as a therapist.
- As a new grad, I had a lot of nervousness and uncertainty when it came to leaving my home state and moving 3,000 miles away. Jill was with me every step of the way. She found me the PERFECT job in the PERFECT area. When it comes to her "clients", she is passionate, dedicated and always has their back. I always feel taken care of and carefree, knowing Jill is taking care of every little thing, leaving me more time to get out and explore!
- Jill is an incredible recruiter. Actually she is more like a really smart friend. She is genuinely interested in what you want to do, why you want to do it, and where you want to go. She will be upfront and honest with you if a job doesn't seem legit or like a good idea. She goes above and beyond her job title of connecting therapist with companies. Jill's level of communication is top notch. I feel so lucky to work with such a kind, patient, and understanding recruiter!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.