Nice to Meet You!I have been Recruiting in the Therapy industry for many years and I’ve worked in healthcare even longer. I’m married to an OT and I have 2 other therapists in my immediate family. I have developed a stellar reputation in the therapy community due to a strong dedication to my travelers. I have a deep passion for my role as a Recruiter, which is proven each time I provide a great experience for one of my travelers.
Fun FactI’m a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a marathon runner, a proud father of 2 amazing kids, and a very dedicated husband.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- From our first contact, Joe was very helpful, patient and considerate when helping me to transition into my first travel position. He put in extra hours to ensure that I would find the best assignment and when he wasn't available, he would be sure that I had the contact information for another recruiter in the office in case something came up. Joe was easy to contact and he would check in with me every week to be sure that I was doing well and that my assignment was going well. I would recommend Joe to anyone who is currently traveling or looking at getting into traveling for a career!
- Joe has been consistent, communicative, and open with me, which I've always appreciated. Probably my favorite story I tell about travel PT is when I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic, my flight got cancelled, and I was stranded! Joe could barely hear me through the Skype call (static and me crying), but I still knew I was in good hands. My site was informed of my situation and I was able to get back to work smoothly. He's always accommodated our crazy adventuring, and when I get home there's always good work waiting for me.
- Joe helped me get my first professional job as a physical therapist. He is a man of his word and everything he says, he delivers on. He is easily accessible and I would say he makes time to handle any problems that I have had but honestly I never had any issues with Joe. That speaks for itself. I have teamed up with Joe on at least 3 jobs and if I was to travel again his number would be my first and only call.
- Joe has always been wonderful to work with. He has gone above and beyond to place me in great facilities and locations! I actually took a break from traveling a few years ago and Joe still stays in touch with me. I have referred several therapists to him and all experiences have been as great as my own! I recommend him to anybody and everybody! Thanks for everything Joe, you are truly wonderful!
- I can not imagine giving Joe anything less than a 5/5. He helped me get started as a new grad and has always been available to answer questions, concerns, and anything I needed. He always listened to what I wanted and found me the contracts that matched. He even checks in each week just to make sure things were going smoothly. I could not imagine a better recruiter than Joe.
- Joe is incapable of scoring anything under a 5/5 rating. Joe maintains the highest level of professional and personal standards, ethics, and attention that otherwise continue to fade from today's workplace. It is an absolute pleasure to say I know Joe Beach and when the opportunity to resume travel therapy presents itself, I need look no further than Joe Beach...
- If 5 is the highest rating, that's what I would give Joe! I had a great experience working with Joe from the very beginning. He always made an effort to keep in touch and just check in on how things were going with the assignments. He always made sure I had work despite the unexpected situations that came about, making him very reliable. Working with Joe has led me to my current full time job, however if my heart calls for traveling again, I will always know just the right person to call!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.