Nice to Meet You!I have been recruiting for many years! I have been with the Colorado Team for 6 years now. I work with therapist fresh out of school to those have decades of experience. Recruiting for me is a passion not a job. I have created many lifelong friendships with my therapists! It’s easy when you love what you do!
Fun FactI am a Colorado Native whose hobby is creating Pallet art work. Everything from furniture to custom art pieces! I enjoy family time, traveling and can appreciate a good book on a rainy day!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Kat has been an amazing recruiter to work with. I knew nothing of travel therapy when I first started with Kat and she was so patient and helpful every step of the way. I felt comfortable talking through everything I was thinking with Kat, asking questions, and always felt like she was looking out for me. Kat does a great job of being encouraging to your ideas but also gives you the truth about the best job possibilities. Also, I was nervous when I first started about choosing a travel company and have found Advanced to be a really good company to work with vs some other smaller companies that my wife and other friends have chosen to work with. Advanced job selection is large, they are efficient with all HR/paycheck/profile items, and offer very competitive pay which was a top priority for me. The recruiter you chose makes such a difference in your experience and Kat is a great one!
- I was so blessed to have Kat as my recruiter during my journey as a travel therapist. I was traveling in a pair and Kat worked extremely hard to allow my friend and I to complete this journey together. Kat’s diligence allowed me to have great placements in great locations which I feel allowed me to have a wonderful experience as a travel PT. She is very prompt at answering emails, texts, and phone calls even when she was at home sick! Kat was always upfront and honest about assignments which really allowed me to trust in her with my job search! I highly recommend Kat to anyone wanting to experience travel therapy!
- Kat has been ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. She is a very responsive, patient, "give it to me straight" kind of recruiter that always has your best interest in mind. Not to mention that, she is a kind person that genuinely care about how your life is going. In my case, she found me my DREAM job as a travel assignment and now am working permanently. She's the greatest recruiter and could not have been where I'm at today without her. Thank you Kat and best wishes to you and your fam!
- I have had such positive experiences with Kat as my recruiter!! She has been so helpful in setting up contracts that best fit what I want and that will further my career! She always answers questions quickly and with a smile in her voice! She truly cares about you as a travel therapist, but more importantly she cares about you as a person and works diligently to make sure everything goes smoothly, both professionally and personally, while you are on a contract. I am very lucky to her as my recruiter and friend! I have told lots of my coworkers that when they decide to travel, to call Kat!
- So I sat here for a while thinking on what to say about Kat, and to be honest there are just too many! From the day I called Kat with questions about becoming a traveling PT to setting up my second assignment, she has been more than a recruiter for me. She is someone that I trust and gladly call friend. From answering all 5,000 questions I ask, almost weekly, to keeping me up to date on my upcoming assignment details with a constant stream of text messages, she is always making sure I am taken care of. She is so easy to talk to and I honestly love when she sends out her Friday text messages just simply checking in. It's like having a second mom :). So if you are considering becoming a travel PT and want someone who is professional, caring, and laid back, then Kat is a must for you. I look forward to many more assignments with her as my guide and friend.
- I have been blessed to have Kat as my recruiter and friend for the past 2 years. She is amazing at what she does and is prompt. If she does not have an answer to my question, she directs me to someone who can in a timely manner. Kat always approaches me at the right time to get prepared for the next contract so I feel more prepared and am able to transition to the next contract quickly. With her positive mind set, it is easy to trust in her.
- Therapist I started working as a travel OT 6+ years ago. From the time I began my first travel contract Kat has been my recruiter. She's answered countless questions, has always answered the phone with a smile in her voice & been very available when I've had a question or concern in planning for or while working a contract. Even after taking somewhat regular extended time off of work for personal travel (adventure), she is the one I contact when I'm ready to set up my next therapy contract. I'd recommend Kat to anyone looking into travel therapy, whether you are fresh out of school or have loads of experience. She's helped made my travel experience a very positive one
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.