Nice to Meet You!I'm a Senior Career Consultant out of Advanced's South Dakota office. I was born in South Dakota but I've lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Spain! Before I became a recruiter I traveled over to Europe to work as an English teacher. It was one of the best decisions I ever made, and I love that I can help therapists fulfill their dreams of travel.
Fun FactSome fun facts about me are: I studied Political Science and Spanish in school so I have worked as a Spanish tutor and on a congressional campaign. I also have a bit of travel bug and have traveled to about 10 countries!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Kate was so great to work with! She took time to learn my skills and experiences, interests, and needs to help guide the process and identify potential positions that "fit the bill." Communication was open and frequent in order to discuss any updates or questions that I had. It was very clear to me that Kate is passionate about her job and is good at what she does! I would absolutely recommend working with her!
- Kate is hands down the best recruiter I have worked with as a travel physical therapist!!! She was extremely personable and listened to what I wanted out of each position when searching for openings. I 100% believe she wanted what was best for me and wanted me to succeed with each placement. She would check in with me, support me, and truly cared that I had great experiences. I would definitely recommend Kate to anyone!!! She’s AMAZING!
- I am SO grateful to have crossed passed with Kate. She is an absolute delight to work with. She is honest and transparent about positions available and always goes above and beyond to provide breakdowns of each position so that you as the traveler can make an informed decision. She takes the time to sincerely listen to your wants/needs and presents only the best matches to travel contracts sought after. She is always around to respond to your needs and stays in contact with you to troubleshoot any problems faced during your contracts. Kate is not only the best recruiter around, but the best coworker to have through all the pros/cons of the travel world. I always have someone to rely on with Kate.
- Kate is amazing! As a first time traveler she guided me every step of the way. Making sure I was comfortable with my work setting, housing and travel arrangements. She made sure to keep in touch often and always had a positive attitude. She continues to find me opportunities and for that I’m grateful.
- Kate is professional and fun to work with. She has been available for me anytime I have a question and always happy to help! She understands my needs and wants and has been willing to help me fulfill my travel desires! She’s my biggest advocate if there ever was an issue in any of the facilities I have worked in and always assured me that there are options. That is always a great feeling when you are so far from Home. I have been loyal to Kate and will always sing her praises. She is honest and sincere and does what she can to get me what I want/need in terms of travel and $. Top notch recruiter.
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.