Nice to Meet You!I am a Senior Career Consultant in the South Dakota office. I love my job because it allows me to live vicariously through my travelers! My favorite part is building relationships with my travelers and giving them the opportunity to expand their careers with the freedom to enjoy their life. I love working with travelers that fully embrace the idea of letting the jobs guide them to their next opportunity and truly trusting the process.
Fun FactI am a die-hard sports fan and an even bigger family man! I’ve been married to my college sweetheart for 15 years and we have an amazing 9-year-old son who competes in taekwondo and swimming. We recently all went to Wrigley Field for a few Cubs games and I also was fortunate to go to the Vikings-Saints “Minnesota Miracle” playoff game that I will never forget. Soon after meeting me, you will come to expect dad jokes and goofy memes!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I was in transition in an interesting time in my life. I am second generation with this company. I had a past intern recommend this company. I have been very please. Kevin is in constant contact with me and keeps up with my professional wellbeing. He is knowledgeable and professional. If you are interested in this, I recommend just having an initial phone call. It will make you feel more comfortable with saying yes to working with this company.
- Kevin is a great recruiter and I highly recommend working with him if you are looking for someone who has many years of experience, truly listens to what you are looking for in an assignment, guides you in the right way, responds quickly to e-mails, phone calls or text messages and will always advocate for the person he is working with. Kevin helped me land my first assignment and finding a position with another traveling therapist who was working with another recruiter. Kevin helped get me my current assignment and I look forward to working with him for future assignments. He works hard and I have recommended my close friends to work with him and they were very happy that they are working with him!
- Kevin is wonderful! I cannot imagine enjoying being a travel if I had a different recruiter. He will go above and beyond to ensure the entire travel process is a joy. Kevin checks in weekly and always one message away, if needed. Highly recommend Kevin to anyone considering travel!
- Kevin is the best! I had not worked for a while and lacked the confidence I needed to reenter the field at my age but once I connected with Kevin his enthusiasm and humor led me to a great opportunity. He never fails to contact me weekly to cheer me on. Go Kevin!
- Kevin has been so incredibly helpful! I was so nervous getting into travel therapy as a new grad, but he made sure to help me find exactly what I was looking for while being there to help me out every step of the way!
- Kevin has been such an amazing recruiter since I started with Advanced Travel Therapy. He is always just a call away, and truly puts his clients needs first. I wouldn't have it any other way. Go Kevin!
- Kevin has been a fantastic recruiter.He is not only fun to work with, but is professional and responsive to all concerns and questions. I look forward to working with Kevin in the future and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone interested in the travel world!
- Kevin is great. He is the recruiter that my girlfriend now fiance got matched up with when she called advanced and it could not have ended up working out better. Kevin has worked hard for us to stay together for our first assignment he even got us matched in the same facility which hardly ever happens! He is always available even after working hours via text to answer questions or get us in touch with somebody right away to answer them. We were told when we decided to do travel PT that we should choose a recruiter and not a company and thus we choose Kevin. Thanks for all you do Kevin!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.