Nice to Meet You!I am a Senior National Recruiter for Advanced Therapy with over 20 years of experience recruiting, staffing and mentoring throughout the USA. I provide staffing solutions for PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP, and SLP-CF therapy specialties. I am dedicated to forming long-term partnerships with a focus on quality and integrity, while working to match each of my Travelers with medical facilities that meet their monetary, geographical, and clinical experience goals. At one point in my career, I was a Regional Manager for Apple as part of the team that launched at that time the new concept stores, which is the Apple Stores you know today. Also, in another point of my professional career, I was directly responsible for well over 300 employees at one time! I am very passionate in my work.
Fun FactBorn and raised in Pittsburgh, I now reside in Florida. I love to fish, specifically onshore shark fishing. Not surprisingly, my favorite food is Sushi. I love to cook (stuffed artichokes and eggplant parm are my specialties) and actually learned how to make sushi under a master sushi chef.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Kris is very hardworking and dedicated to doing all he can to get the best travel position available. He is always available for your calls and is always very pleasant. He is the only agent that I have worked with that calls every week to find out if all is well and to say Thank you. Thank you Kris for being a great agent!
- Kris is a 5 star recruiter. From the first moment we spoke on the phone, he has been more than helpful and thorough while guiding me through the process of transitioning from private practice to travel therapy. He is always available to answer any question I may have and offers valuable suggestions to make my assignments run as smooth as possible. Kris has my stamp of approval.
- I cannot say enough great things about Kris. My travel journey has encountered a few snags that have left me flustered. However, at every turn Kris is there working diligently to pick up the pieces and find something new for me. Kris is always available and a great problem solver. Kris is honest with me and I trust him. I feel extremely lucky to have Kris as my recruiter.
- Kris is a good recruiter!! Helpful and always available!
- I appreciate that Kris is available to answer my questions through phone calls and emails on a daily basis. At the end of each week, he calls me to touch base and discuss the work week. Kris also connected me with wonderful therapists who I can use as resources to develop my own clinical skills! I am grateful for this so I can feel confident with my service delivery. Kris has taken special consideration for my own clinical goals throughout recruiting/placement process.
- Kris has been great to work with since day one. This company was the first that I worked with as a travel therapist and Kris made the transition into travel work easy. I had a lot of questions and he was patient and thorough in his response which took some of the pressure off during the transition. Thank you Kris for your hard work!
- I am an experienced therapist but new to traveling. Kris has really helped me feel confident with all of my placements and is always able to find something that works for me. I never need to worry when Kris is working with me on the best options available.
- Kris has been great! He has gone above and beyond to find jobs for me. He’s made himself available for me to be able to contact at all hours of the day, especially since I’m currently working midnights at a factory and have a crazy sleep/wake cycle. He takes into consideration where I’m at in life and also what my goals are as a therapist just in general and also when it comes to finding the right job for me. Thanks Kris!
- Kris has always been there for me. I call him anytime and he helps me with any need I have. He is very dedicated and helpful to the fullest. I have called Kris just to say hello if my day at work is not not going well. He always makes me feel better. If you want a trusted recruiter,Kris is the professional to take care of you.
- Kris is very polite and professional every time you talk to him, which is a great quality of a recruiter. But, what I feel sets Kris apart from other recruiters I’ve worked with is that every Friday he calls you to check up on you and see if you need anything. During that phone call he talks to you as he was a friend checking up on you. I have recommended Kris to just about any other therapist that has asked me about traveling.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.