Nice to Meet You!I was born and raised in small town, South Dakota. I always had the itch to travel. I knew the world just had to offer more than corn fields and blistering winters. Two months after graduating college, one of my best friend's and I packed up our very small cars to drive half way across the country to Jacksonville, FL to start the next chapter of life. Neither of us knew a single soul there, had no job, not a lot of money, no place to live lined up, no furniture- the true definition of "winging it". By far one of the best things I ever have done. This gave me the opportunity to meet people I wouldn't have before (people that have turned into family), travel to places I never would have, experience culture that I didn't even know existed, and start a career that I love and would've never known about. This lets me relate so much to the therapists I have on my team who know that some of the best things happen when you get out of your comfort zone and shoot for "the more" in life!
Fun FactNothing makes me happier than live music, a great Sauvignon Blanc, and CHEESE :)
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I am a new grad traveler, and having Krisiti as my recruiter has made the transition from student to traveling clinician a breeze!!! She always responds quickly and will go above and beyond to find the answers!! Krisiti fought to get me the jobs I wanted and has talked me off the edge of stress on multiple occasions. Overall, she is an amazing recruiter and an even better human being.
- Kristi has been my recruiter for all three of my travel contracts. She listens to what’s important to me and does her best to get me what I want out of a placement and pay package. She responds quickly and has never pushed me to accept anything that didn’t seem like a good fit. During my contracts she’s been supportive when problems arise and has always had my best interest in mind. I highly recommend Kristi!
- If I could give Kristi 100 stars, I would. I was a new therapist fresh out of school when I started my travel career and Kristi has been with me every step of the way. She's extremely hardworking and stays on top of her stuff. She's thoughtful, supportive and really listens to what I want. What I appreciate most about Kristi is that she is always transparent. She's truly good at what she does. I wouldn't trade her for anyone else.
- When my husband first suggested travel therapy I entertained the idea and we spoke to multiple recruiters never feeling much confidence to really make the leap but after speaking with Kristi- we were all in. Picking up your life, leaving a secure, full time job to move across the country and pursue travel therapy was a lot less scary with Kristi's guidance. I cannot say enough good things. She is more than just a recruiter; but a friend and a therapist all in one who made herself available anytime I had a question or concern. She goes above and beyond to make you feel that you are a priority and place you in a setting that fits YOUR needs. My husband and I would 100% recommend Kristi!
- Kristi is awesome. I just completed my first year of travel therapy and could not have done it without Kristi. My first assignment challenged me more than one way and Kristi was with me every step of the way. I always felt she had my back and was not alone. Kristi is an excellent listener and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction with placement. Thank you Kristi for everything!!
- I'd give a 6/5 if I could. Kristi is more like a friend than a recruiter which says a lot because she is GREAT at what she does. She will work tirelessly to help you in any way possible and is almost always available. She will be honest with you about every step of the process and even give you that extra push if needed. She has gone above and beyond to make sure I have everything that I needed to make the right decision when it comes to assignments and I can honestly say she is one of the main reasons I've enjoyed every assignment I have taken to date. Would highly recommend.
- As a first time traveler, I could not have asked for a better recruiter. Kristi worked so hard to get me the placement I wanted in a very competitive area in California, with the best pay possible. She was always very helpful whenever I had any questions and concerns, and clearly explained everything that I needed to know before I began my assignment. She constantly went above and beyond to make my transition from permanent employment to traveler as smooth and easy as possible. I would 100% recommend Kristi, and will continue to work with her for any future travel assignments.
- Kristi is first recruiter that I have come across that just gave it to me straight from day one. I could instantly tell that she wasn't trying to just snake me into a contract. She never fluffs things when it comes to how things work, pay or job market. She knows what she's talking about and actually listens to what I want and actually delivers on it.
- Kristi has always been very reliable in looking for and placing me in assignments as a traveling lpta. She is always just a phone call away if I have questions or just want to daydream/see what’s out there as that next great assignment!! She is friendly and professional and a pleasure to work with!!! I highly recommend her!!!
- Kristi has been wonderful to work with. She is dependable, knowledgeable, and very attentive to my personal travel needs. She helped my family of 5 take the adventure travel year we were craving and it has gone so well we are signing up for more.
- Kristi is fantastic. She has helped my wife and I gain employment together on several occasions. Shes personable, understanding and quick to find placement in your desired setting at the most competitive rate. We’ve recommended several of our friends and co-workers to Kristi with confidence that they will have an equally pleasant experience.
- I've been a therapist for 7 years now and have worked with multiple companies and COUNTLESS recruiters. Kristi is by far my #1! She goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable with your contract, advocates for you, and has an open line of communication. Kristi also respects all your decisions when it comes to your career choices. I never hear about contracts that are completely irrelevant to what I've told her my plan is or that aren't in the locations I'm seeking (if you've looked at traveling or have been a travel therapist, you know that's HUGE!). I can't say enough great things about Kristi, she's truly the best! If you're looking for a travel gig, look no further. She's your girl!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.