Nice to Meet You!I have been recruiting for 7 years now and absolutely love what I do! I make friends and find them jobs-what could be better?! Finding the right fit for my therapists and making sure they truly enjoy travel is something that I’m extremely passionate about. I’m a very laid back recruiter to my therapists but not afraid to be aggressive to get the opportunities that we are looking for.
Fun FactI’m a traveler at heart-although I’ve been in Florida for 8 years now! I’m originally from OH; however moved to HI after college, then Germany, and finally set some roots in FL. I LOVE animals and have 3 dogs and a cat and am usually the go to for any animal questions from my friends or colleagues.
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Kristie is a pleasure to work with. She has been so helpful from even before I officially started working with Advanced. She has answers to all of my questions and if she doesn't know something, she will find the answer or put me in touch with someone who can. She is patient, understanding, accommodating and wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone. :)
- Kristie has been nothing short of an amazing recruiter! My fiancé and I have been working with her for a little over 6 months now, and she has been so great and easy to work with. As new graduates, she has been able to give us honest and great feedback regarding the best locations and facilities to fit our style and interests. Traveling as a pair comes with it's own challenges when finding jobs, but Kristie is able to work her magic and always make it happen for us! She truly wants to make the experience a great one in every aspect for her travelers, and we are so grateful she is our recruiter!
- Kristie is amazing!!!! She is very caring and intuitive to your needs. Love the Friday check in calls, just to make sure I’m doing ok. Highly recommend her!!!
- When you're trying to find the right fit with a company or a recruiter, you're looking for someone who isn't just an advocate for your needs, but someone who understands you and your passions; someone who has all the qualities of a good friend. I have worked with Kristie now for the past 4 years and I can honestly say that she has far exceeded my expectations in every aspect. I have never been more excited to receive a work call every Friday ;) thank you Kristie for all you do! I will keep recommending friends to you and Advanced!
- Kristie is the best recruiter I have ever worked with. I've talked to several recruiters over the past 4 years and they don't compare to how helpful nice and knowledgeable Kristie is. Not only is she very proactive with helping me scout out locations, she also works her magic to assist with finding housing etc. Once on contract she never leaves you hanging. I'd highly recommend working with Kristie.
- I couldn't ask for a better recruiter as a new grad! I spoke with a lot of recruiters and companies trying to find the right fit, but I knew instantly that Kristie was special (and not just because we almost have the same name =P) I've been traveling for a little over a year now and Kristie continues to go above and beyond. Any question or concern I have she sorts out so quickly, she is a great resource! Sometimes finding the right assignment can be stressful, however I've learned that I can trust her and never doubt that we'll end up finding something that works! I honestly can't imagine doing what I do as a traveler without her!
- Where should I start? Kristie has been so amazing from the very beginning. She has made this traveling experience a great one. She is helpful, caring, funny, and is just the best!
- Kristie is nothing short of amazing! I started travel as a new grad and she has been on top of everything from day one. I've thrown a million questions at her and she always has an answer or refers you to someone who can help right away. Through my travels I have talked to other traveling therapists about their recruiters and struggles they've had, it makes me very thankful to have Kristie!
- I've been with kristie since I started travel therapy back in 2013 and she's been nothing short of amazing! She's super informative, knowledgeable, personable and even if she doesn't know the answer, she finds out as quick as she can! She works hard to find assignments for me, and since I became a mom a year and a half ago, I've limited my travel distance a lot making her job a bit tougher, but she always pulls through with something! Even outside of work related business, she takes the time to be a friend, too, not just a recruiter. I've referred numerous therapy friends to Kristie if they were on the fence about travel therapy just because I know she will answer all of their questions and be extra informative for them!! She's a wonderful person all around and amazing at what she does!!
- The best recruiter hands down I ever worked with! Kristie went above & beyond what any recruiter "had" to do to make my assignments great. Great person to have in your corner! If I went back to traveling I'd be working with her.
- Kristi is the best! I was with other recruiters while she was gone for a bit, but was so happy to get her back!! She is so kind, supportive and goes the extra mile to make sure you're happy wherever you are!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.