Nice to Meet You!I have been a passionate recruiter since 2000. I love working with my therapists and being their biggest advocate. I will not stop until I have the desired results for my people. “Passion produces exceptional results.”
Fun FactI come from a family of 7 kids. I have lived in Florida for over 25 years. I am happily married with 4 wonderful children. I love rock and roll music. “Music is food for the soul.”
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Patrick is the best! Definitely a down to earth, genuine, good hearted person. I always felt like he was listening to me and had my back no matter what life brought to my door! I no longer travel, but Patrick is still answering my questions and checking in with me. He is great at his job and you can tell he loves his therapists :) Thank you, Patrick!
- Immediately after graduating I knew I wanted to experience the travel realm of rehab for at least a year. It's now been five years with Advanced Medical and no plans to stop! I have yet to prove that Patrick actually sleeps, he absolutely never stops working to get a contract written for your preferred site.
- I've been working with Patrick going on six years now. Patrick is the most genuine and personable recruiter I've ever worked with. He consistently checks in and follows up on any questions or concerns. This guy is the best!
- Patrick has an amazing ability to anticipate problems, concerns and wonderful opportunities in whatever time zone I am working in. I once turned down 4 job offers in a 2 week span that he worked so hard to set up and he just got to work again and found me the 5th and best interview. He is a great advocate . I highly recommend having Patrick be your travel recruiter.
- Patrick is wonderful! He is dedicated, encouraging and supportive! I have thoroughly enjoyed working as a traveler with Advanced thanks to him!
- Patrick is great at keeping in touch with his therapists via text or phone call and always has their best interest in mind. He has been our recruiter for almost 3 years and has always been straight forward, to the point, and given my wife and I clear expectations for each job. He is one of the reasons we have kept traveling past our original 2 year time frame.
- I have traveled with Advanced Medical since 2007 and Patrick has been my recruiter since 2011. Patrick is the hardest working recruiter in the buisness-he has even answered my calls and worked on my contracts while on his personal vacations with family. He works day and night for his therapists, has that reassuring presence and always points us in the right direction. Patrick has always placed me in the area of my interest with the best contracts possible. He frequently checks in to make sure things are going smoothly and if there is anything I need. Besides being an amazing recruiter, I consider Patrick my friend. I have experienced personal trauma while traveling and Patrick was there by my side for support. He is honest and forthcoming which is comforting knowing that even though I am a traveler moving frequently-I always have a home with Patrick and Advanced.
- Patrick is the man!! So great with finding new placements and accommodating with all of my needs. Always available and quick to respond when I have a question.
- He's my go-to guy! Patrick is the reason I switched to Advanced from another travel company, and I can always count on his experience, transparency, advocacy, and promptness to help find the best contract. I have nothing but accolades for Patrick, he is the pivotal force in creating such a wonderful travel experience!
- I have been traveling and working with Patrick for 2-3years now and cannot see myself working with another recruiter, let alone another company other than AMPS. Patrick's personable character, motivational attitude and desire to want nothing less than the best for his travelers, sets him apart from all others. I can't wait till my next family vacation to be able to visit Patrick and the other Advanced Medical team in Port Orange, FL. Thanks for being the awesome person you are Patrick !!!
- Patrick is truly awesome to work with! Great advocate and always has a positive attitude no matter what. So thankful I found such a great recruiter!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.