Nice to Meet You!Communication, authenticity, positivity and hard work are what you can expect when you choose me as your recruiter. My focus is on the relationships I get to build and maintain with my travelers. That is what provides me with a sense of real fulfillment. I am privileged to work for such a wonderful company and such amazing therapists and I try not to take it for granted! So when you decide to travel with me, you are made a priority and you have my word that I will always do my best to make your travel career the best it can be.
Fun FactMy nickname is “Quotable”. I have a very useless ability to remember movie lines after having seen a movie only once or twice. I wish it had worked with textbook information while I was still in school!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- Scott has been an amazing recruiter from day 1. He is friendly, sincere, and I never feel like he's hiding anything. I like that he checks in weekly to make sure everything is ok and always responds in a timely manner when I reach out to him. He is easy to talk to and very attentive to my concerns. I can tell he works with my interests in mind to achieve my goals!
- I have been working with Scott for over a year now and he is truly amazing. He is always very easy to get ahold of and very prompt and direct with responses. When issues arise, he handles them quickly and professionally. In going above and beyond, Scott helped me remain calm through a lot of anxieties as this was a very different lifestyle for me.He checked in at the end of every week just to be sure everything was going okay. I never felt the need to try another recruiter because I can rely on him.
- To summarize my thoughts on Scott: this is definitely the recruiter you want in your corner! I have recommended him to just about every therapist I know who has even vaguely expressed an interest in travel, because I have had such a wonderful experience working with him. Scott did a great job of walking me through the process of becoming a new traveler, patiently answering my (probably) excessive questions, and making sure I got everything I asked for in my contract. I always feel like he is a great advocate for me, and very available by text, phone, or email if I need anything. I am not always a "details" person, but that is why I have Scott. He is great about managing the details (paperwork, reminding me about compliance, etc.) so that I my life is less stressful. Unfortunately, I have had to take a break from travel for now, but I can't wait to get back to it, and get back to working with Scott!
- I have worked with Scott from Tx to Ohio to Wy and have never once felt compromised or misled. His weekly check ins with me are always encouraging. I have no desire nor interest to work with anyone else!
- The best recruiter I've ever had! Great! He knows the ins & outs. Handles ur career
- Scott is an amazing recruiter who is always available and never fails to find the perfect job!! He checks in weekly to ensure that you are happy in your position and shows a genuine interest in you as a person and not just as a contract. I have worked with him through contracts in several states and would never work with another recruiter! I cannot recommend him enough!!!!!!
- Scott has been a fantastic recruiter...easy to talk to, enthusiastic, supportive and goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable with your assignment. I couldn't ask for a better recuiter!
- Scott goes above and beyond as a recruiter not only to assist you in your career goals but also in getting to know you as a person. His availability, hard work and dedication are just a couple of reasons why I am very grateful to have him as my recruiter.
- Awesome! A recruiter literally has your life in their hands. Scott knows how to "hear you" & read between the lines. Supportive, explains (@ an appropriate level), encouraging, honest, frank & provides each traveler with his/her best fit & options. I have worked with several recruiters, thru the years & I highly recommend Scott! 👍
- Before I made the leap to be a travel therapist, I was very nervous and I had so many questions. Scott patiently answered all of those questions to reassure me and help me feel comfortable transitioning to travel work. I've been a traveler with Scott as my recruiter for almost a year and he has gone above and beyond to take care of all the details to ensure every one of my travel assignments is enjoyable. He checks in frequently and is always prompt when responding to calls/emails. Having Scott as my recruiter has been a great experience!
- I was initially reluctant to join a travel agency however Scott was patient and thorough when answering all my questions. He facilitated a smooth transition into my current contract and I've been very happy at my place of assignment as well as with Scott as my representative. He regularly checks in to make sure things are running smoothly and is helpful & always enthusiastic whenever I need anything. Scott is definitely one of the best at Advanced!
- Scott is one of the best recruiters around! He truly cares about his clients and dedicates his time to ensure that all his clients are happy and stable. He always delivers open and honest communication on a weekly basis so you are never left with lingering questions. I would happily recommend Scott to any individual who is interested in local or travel positions.
- Scott is a great recruiter and is always prompt with responding to calls and emails. He also makes sure that he finds therapy positions that will be a good fit for his clients.
- Scott is a great recruiter. He's available 24/7 for his therapists. He is always upbeat and enthusiastic. He cares about his therapists and views them as real people rather than just a contracted employee. He takes an interest in your life and does not get upset when you turn down a possible contract. He truly tries to fit you in the best position. A great recruiter and a seemingly great guy.
- Scott gives 110% for you and your career goals with the BEST attitude. For him, you're much more than number he recruits for; he does his job well because he gets to know you personally, which in turn, allows you to do your job well on assignment.
- Scott is an awesome recruiter. He is knowledgeable and is always prompt in responding to any concerns or questions. He is available 7 days a week and went over and beyond to help me get the contract that fit. I would highly recommend him to any therapist looking for travel positions.
- Taking your first assignment can be exciting but a little scary as everything is so new, but Scott made sure everything I needed to get in was submitted, he stayed on top of things and was available to me 24/7 with any concerns or questions. I took a long time before my first assignment because I was looking for a specific location/setting and Scott was patient with me and helped me find that perfect fit. He takes an interest in you as a person and therapist, not just another client. You definitely feel like someone has your back. His communication is consistent and open with weekly Friday check ins and if he is going to be out of the office he will let you know and provide a way to be in touch should you need anything. I am very lucky that I got him as a recruiter for my first assignment and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, dependable and trustworthy recruiter to work with
- Scott is a very responsive guy. When tough situations arose he and the account manager were there to rectify the situation. Scott is a team player and truly works for the therapist . He is responsive and listens which are very important in a travel situation.
- Scott took over as my recruiter towards the end of my assignment, so I didn't work with him for very long. However, he always returned my phone calls and kept up with how the assignment was going. I went permanent at the end of my assignment, but would have had no problems staying with Scott if I had stayed contract.
- Initially when I was in contact with Scott, I was unable to find a placement with my very limited desired location. However a year later things had changed and I was ready to start broadening my search. I remembered Scott from Advanced and nearly a year later he actually remembered details about me. Finding an ideal position took a little bit of time but Scott was persistent yet patient to allow the process to successfully play out. The adjectives that I will use to describe Scott: personable, attentive, experienced, dedicated, and a downright excellent human being.
- Scott is an amazing recruiter that always goes the extra mile for you. He has never failed to deliver in attaining the best assignments, whether it be with money, location, duration, etc. I couldn't be happier with him
- Scott has been an amazing recruiter so far. I was really nervous entering the travel world about a year ago. Scott made sure that I felt confident going into my first contract and every contract after that and is always available for support. I would highly recommend him!
- Scott is a fantastic recruiter and a person of good moral character! He works hard to find the right positions for my needs and checks in weekly to make sure everything is going smoothly. When I found myself struggling as a therapist I could rely on Scott to make me a priority, correct problems and create a positive atmosphere. Scott made an effort to create a trustful relationship with me professionally and personally. I have had the pleasure to complete 4 travel assignment through Scott and don't plan to stop anytime soon!
- Scott is an awesome recruiter! He makes himself available 24/7 ,he answers' correspondence quickly and touches base with me every Friday . He has yet to fail in finding me the right position and doesn't get upset if I say no to a submission. He takes an interest in your life as a whole and not just a person to put into a contract.
- Scott is results oriented and goes to bat for his therapists. You will love working with him!
- Scott provides excellent support throughtout the course of the contract period and into the next assignment. He has excellent communication and is quick to respond to any concerns that arise.
- I'm glad that I happened to pick up Scott's phone call. From day one he's been there working for me to land the travel gigs that I want, and he's been there when they haven't worked out as well. His communication is excellent, with weekly check-ins. I've never felt out of the loop working with him to close a contract. Scott truly works hard to ensure that his therapists' experience while on a given assignment is as good as possible.
- Scott has been a great recruiter for me. He is extremely nice and personable, as well. He’s always there to answer any questions I might have, and is always ready to help in any way he can. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else looking for a recruiter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.