Nice to Meet You!I grew up as a farm kid outside of a small town in Nebraska which instilled in me a strong work ethic and a great understanding of people. Since then, I have spent my life developing a diverse world view and trying to grow every day. What I always knew, even at a young age, was how important it was to see the world and meet new people. Travel has always been a big part of my life and right now I can say I've had the privilege to explore 36 of our 50 states and fully intend to hit all 50 in the not so distant future. Professionally, I have a strong background in management in various forms. I believe this has been important in my success as a career consultant with Advanced while I've built and maintained a great team of traveling therapists. I have been able to take advantage of the tools at my disposal to create positive and unique experiences for the individuals that I work with.
Fun FactI once completed an 80 mile kayak race along the Missouri River, and while I swore once was enough, I am preparing to make the journey again in 2020!
What My Travelers Have to Say
- I was a first time traveler and a new grad. Zach was very helpful, responsive and answered all of my questions (there were a lot!). He kept in contact with me through the entire process and was very transparent in what was going on. Thank you Zach for helping me find an absolutely amazing 10 month contact in a school setting!
- Zach is the best! As a first time traveler since March, he has made my experience in two assignments worthwhile. He has been in constant communication with me since day one! He answers all my questions and concerns or provides me with the tools to do so. Zach has always made the time to speak with me personally and prompt if by text. His weekly check-ins mean alot and reassures me, I am not just dangling in the field without support...some travelers have told me they never hear from their recruiters even during their first assignment. Congratulations on your new role! Well deserved!
- Zach is an amazing recruiter! I have only been traveling for a short time, but he finds the perfect jobs for great pay. He stays in touch and is always easy to get a hold of.
- Zach is a fabulous recruiter, I would recommend him to anyone looking to branch into travel therapy! Great advice and easily reached with any questions; he genuinely cares about his clients and has always gone above and beyond to help me find the perfect fit when seeking out a new position.
- Zach was absolutely awesome to work with during my time traveling. Regardless of the time of day he was always fast to answer any questions I had and was always checking in to see how my assignment was going. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone interested in traveling in the medical field.
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an assignment?
To help you choose an assignment in travel therapy, Advanced has a team of talented and experienced recruiters to ensure that your placement is in accord with your career aspirations, travel preferences and pretty much any other modifier that may come into play as you select the travel therapy position that makes sense for you.
What travel therapist specialties does Advanced staff?
What type of support is provided if I have a clinical or administrative problem?
Advanced provides 24 hour customer service and has a full time Clinical Director to assist you in resolving any issues may come up.
In what types of facilities are traveling positions available?
Travel therapy positions through Advanced are typically located in highly esteemed facilities. These include cutting edge outpatient clinics, prestigious private practices, exceptional rehabilitation centers and senior living communities.
Is there a fee when becoming a travel therapist with Advanced?
Not at all. You become our employee and we pay you.
Does Advanced have assignments in different settings?
Why wait? Work with us!
The Latest From Advanced
Stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of therapy.