Thrive: How to Succeed as a Clinical Fellow
Get your SLP Career kick-started with confidence! Learn how to make a smooth transition from student to Clinical Fellow.
Sign up for our webinar!
Completing the Clinical Fellowship is a milestone for all SLPs. There is a lot to know to get started, so our clinical experts are here to guide you through the process so you can thrive! Here’s what you’ll learn during this live webinar session:
SLP Webinar Topics
- ASHA Clinical Fellowship Requirements
- Working Across Settings
- Clinical Fellowship Supervision
- Job Market Trends & CF Placement Opportunities
- How To Get a Travel Therapy Assignment
- A Travel Therapy Overview
- Advanced CF Program Benefits and Resources
Meet the Presenter
Alyssa Hunter MA, CCC-SLP
Alyssa is an SLP with experience across many settings. She specializes in pediatric bilingual language development and loves working with Alternative Augmentative Communication. Alyssa is passionate about supporting Clinical Fellows throughout their journey to becoming a licensed clinician!