Why Advanced Medical
- With Advanced Medical, new graduates can expect industry-specific guidance because our singular focus is on therapy. Other travel organizations include multiple disciplines such as nursing, radiology and assorted technical positions.
- Advanced Medical has an active New Graduate Program which markets our young therapists to clients ready to provide a healthy working environment.
- Advanced Medical offers new graduates a Tuition Reward Program which pays up to five thousand dollars in tax-free money.
- Advanced Medical has just introduced the Mentorship Program. This program will ensure a smooth transition for young therapists through enhanced clinical support, weekly progress updates, and a working syllabus.
- Advanced Medical partners with respected universities all over the country. Whether it is through career services, interactive seminars, or participating in national conventions we strive to give you the full picture. Advanced Medical is a company that truly cares about education.
- Advanced Medical is certified for the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission. This honor demonstrates compliance with a national set of consensus based standards.
- Advanced Medical provides national opportunities while maintaining a high level of personal service to our clients and therapists. This service shines through in housing, QA, recruiting, and clinical support. At Advanced Medical there is no such thing as “one size fits all,” when it comes to your career consultation.
- Whether it is one assignment or ten, once you have joined the Advanced Medical family we promise to truly care about your development as a therapist with unmatched enthusiasm and integrity.
- Advanced Medical offers an extensive benefit package with 100% paid medical coverage, 401k, CEU reimbursement, and much more. Learn more about our benefits for travel therapists.
- With working therapists in over 40 states and offices in Florida and Colorado, there is no limits to the places you can go with Advanced Medical.
So join the experienced team at Advanced Medical and embark on an exciting new 13 week travel therapy assignment. Receive the five-star customer service that you deserve, call 800-330-7711 or contact us online.