Why You Should Consider Being a School-Based SLP
We put together a very simple and brief infographic highlighting some reasons why you should consider being a school-based SLP. Some of these reasons are factual while others subjective to opinion. If you’re considering a move to a school setting, or you already are in a school therapy job and looking for a travel slp job, then you should contact us and speak to a recruiter.
Also note, that some of these statistics are subject to job location and availability.
Reason 1: Job Satisfaction
- Work with children on a daily basis
- Wide range of disability to serve
- Benefit to society and great fulfillment
- Spend time with family & friends
- Travel, travel, travel
- Travel pay is more than permanent pay (and that applies to school-based travel SLP jobs)
- Competitive pay vs healthcare based
- 23% Job Growth Expected